Here, you can post all of your latest ideas relating to primitive country and colonial decor. All new members are always welcome to this site, and we love to see all the prim items and displays you have to share.
I am a wife to my best friend and soulmate and mother of two sons. My husband and I have been married for 23 years and have two beautiful boys, Steven (20), and Matthew (17). Besides being a loving Christian wife and Mother, I am an avid collector of many beautiful prim items from just about everywhere. Also, I love to quilt, knit blankets, cook and bake, and am a big time scrapbooker.
I am so excited to be able to veiw a day in your life.
ReplyDeletexox
Hi Tricia! I'm glad I found you over at APJ! I missed ya at JSPF! So happy you have a blog! I've got me some catchin up to do!
ReplyDelete