
This is a picure of our living room, I really enjoy the fall time.
Seeing the leaves change color and going for a long drive with
my Honey to see the colors change on the trees.
Also, I love the crisp air when you go outside and then I want
to bake and cook, which I love to do.
I bake pumpkin pies, apple pies and blueberry pies. I love the smell of
fall time when I am baking those pies and then making comfort
food for my family is a gift that I am able to give to them.
The picture you see is of our mantle with the woodstove which is
another thing I love about fall. My Honey has already used it and up put up the screen
and just seeing that first fire of the year is so exciting!!!!!
But I have to say that Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year. I will
talk more about that later.
There will be fun things on my blog, I will be doing more than a few giveaways
before Christmas, what a treat that will be,but for now thank
you so much for stopping in and visiting me at Hillcresthome Prims.
God Bless
Tricia





So nice to see you post again Tricia! I love all those things about fall as well. And I feel the same way about cooking for my family. It is a gift we can give them - well said!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Linda
Great blog and love your ladder with all the quilts ( a little jealous LOL) I am now following, head over to my blog and enter my giveaway irishcorkiesprimitives.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAmy
Looking forward to following your blog Tricia! Some of my favorite subjects... food, baking and crafts!!!
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more posts!