Saturday, March 20, 2010

My selling blog is up!!!

Hi girls, I just wanted to let you all know that my selling blog is up and running.There is alot more to do. I have ALOT more inventory of colonial items coming in.Such as red ware, colonial shelves, stitchries etc. I am very excited that I am able to do this for you gals. Also if you want yellow ware plate settings let me know I got a set already for a customer and myself and love them!!! I got 8 plates,8 salad plates, 8 soup bowls and 8 mugs!! I love them so much!




The customer that ordered them from me just is tickled pink she just loves them! Like I said I have ALOT more to post so check in from time to time. I kept my cost down for you gals and the shipping also!!! Enjoy shopping at Hillcrest Home Prims Country Store.

Just click the Hillcrest Home Prims link to the right and it will direct you there!!!



Till next time,

Blessings,

Tricia

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your new selling blog, hope it works out great for you! Can't wait to see everything you put on it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Going there now to follow it so I don't miss out on anything! =]

    Congrats girl!!

    ReplyDelete