It has been a long hard road and I want to say thank you for the ones that know about Ken beening in the hospital and all of you doing alot of praying for him, seeing him in the ICU was so hard because Ken and the boys are my family!!! Thank you for the ones that sent get well cards, it means so much! This has been very hard...... I just wanted to let you all know that this wack job made a comment under "sizzling summer" which was tracked to a computer's IP and wrote a rude comment and I found out who you are, so called "RICHARD" thank you google!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for some prims/ houses/ displays and bargins, Get something to drink because it will be a long post!!!
Here we go:
I have had this picture on my camera for awhile and I just LOVE it!!!!!
I love the color and it just screams COLONIAL!!!!!
Here is another view of this beautiful home.
DROOLING!!!!!! I love it so much! She also has a beautiful garden.
Just a beautiful landscape, those flowers are all different types of roses!!!
This is on the other side of their home! I love horses and they are just beautiful and Mr. Hillcrest and I took these pictures before he went into the hospital and if you can tell it was just a perfect sunny day!
Here is another view of the beautiful pasture!
Here is another home that I just love to look at, so Mr. Hillcrest pulled over and I hopped out and took a picture and I told Mr. Hillcrest when he gets all better I would love for him to make me that kind of door. I have always loved that kind of door!!! Just beautiful!
Here are some pictures of huge pumpkins , you know fall is here know!!!!
How great do those look? Here is another picture.
WHY I love Fall, I love Christmas ALOT more and you all know that, but I do love fall too and here are some reasons::
1. crisp nights
2. cool days
3. apple picking
4. hay rides
5.comfort foods
6. pie making
7. sight seeing
8. lighing my pumpkins candles
9. seeing the vivrant color of the leaves changing
10. decorating inside our home
I went to a great craft/antique fair and I took some pictures for you and I also took some pictures of 3 things that I bought,.
You guessed it I bought my second firkin!!!
BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, I just needed to take a picture.
a another picture of some smaller ones!!!
A picture of the inside of the barn.
This is an old 1800 wheelchair and how I know this is because a gentleam came over and told me.
Here are some old buggies.
Here is my treasures that I bought, my firkin, a wooden candle stick but when I got home I didn't use that candle. I will show you what I used, And I bought a cutting board!
I did so well.
This is a huge old basket that I bought before Mr. Hillcrest went into the hospital but just didn't have the time to post it. I also bought that towel I just love the colors in it.
Here is a picture if my two firkins together.
Here is another view.
Here is my cutting board. I wanted to hide the cord and plug so here is the before picture
Here is the after picture.
Like everyone says now you see it, now you don't.
Again I had to rearrange a few things.You buy a few things and the whole house has to get changed, LOL.
Another picture of some things I changed.
Another one.
So here are some displays of fall in our home and my gourds that I love. ENJOY!!!
You don't have to overdue it. To make it just right!
I put this coverlet over the stair railing.
I am still trying to figure out how to hide this cord.
You all know I love my quilts and I have bought more I just have to find a home for them.
The fall pillow you see I did make and I love it!!!
Some quilts and gourds.
Her is the wooden candle holder and my friend Lori sent me 2 smaller prim battery operated ones and it looks so good in my candle holder that I bought.
Lori and her husband Joe are coming down the after my surgery that I am having and I am so excited, We have it all mapped out and Lori is going to see all the shops decorated for Christmas!!!! I also know that she is going to go on a shopping spree!!! We are going to have a ball, I know we are because we talk on the phone all the time. If some of you gals don't know who Lori is it is Blackcrow, her home NEEDS to be in CS for sure!!!!!!!! Okay, I think that is enough for know, again keep praying for Mr.Hillcrest and thank you all for your prayers and cards.
Till next time my Prims,
Remember, I need a few more followers and then I will post my HUGE Christmas giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!
Please spread the word so I can post a picture of the huge Christmas giveaway, I would like to do this before I go in for my surgery!!
Prim Blessings my friends.
Tricia





Tricia, Just awesome blog !! Photos are super
ReplyDeletewhat lovely home you have everything is displayed...
so well... Keeping your Hubby Ken in thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery ...
Harvest Blessings
Trish-Ladybug
Where did you get the battery operated grummy candles?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. You have such a good eye for composition. Thank you for sharing with us.You always give me a bit of inspiration for my own home. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Maureen (CCP)
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your blog!! Love the pics, they are soooo inspiring!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia! I am so sorry to hear about Ken. I had no idea! But I will be praying that he recovers quickly from whatever is wrong and will be good as new.
ReplyDeleteYour post was pure eye candy from the very beginning. Everything looks just wonderful! I love your new goodies and your Fall list and your arrangements, and everything!
I need to go back and look again to see what I missed. That's the fun of posts like this.
Take care and have a great week!
~Carolyn
Tricia, I hope and pray your hubby is alright and is on the mend! I love your Fall decor it looks so prim perect. I am really loving gourds this year!!:0) Have a wonderfully Blessed day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful displays! You've got a talent for it!
ReplyDeleteTricia......great to see you posting. Beautiful pics of all of your treasures. So glad to hear that your DH is doing better.
ReplyDeleteLOL...that is always a challenge hiding all of those candle cords, isn't it?
have a great week,
Linda
Tricia, Thank you for the wonderful prim tour this morning... such beauty and tranquility abounds. You are my inspiration.
ReplyDeleteConnie
What a delightful tour. I really enjoyed it. So many beautiful things and some inspiration on how to make mine look better! ;)
ReplyDelete★Linda★
I am so sorry to hear your hubby is in the hospital! My thoughts and prayers are with you both!
ReplyDeleteYour displays are beautiful as always!
Big hugs to you!!
So sorry to hear your hubby has been ill-trusting he will make a full recovery soon and that you also know strength,
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful displays you have there-I wouldn't know where to start-LOVE them all, but I especially love your collection of quilts,
Blessings, Shazy x
Love that house!! Color is perfect.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the beautiful pictures - you have some wonderful quilts there!
Another great post Tricia!!! I just LOVE all of your Fall decorations you've done a great job!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new cutting board, I've been trying to find one like that. Have a great day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Hey Tricia!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!! as always....loved the pics. I hope you get your new door....I can see why you would want it!!
Loved seeing all the inside pics too....can't wait til November!
Have a great day Snookie!
Hugs,
Lori
Morning Tricia....I loved your post...sorry I'be not been on much so I missed this one....but I do get myself around to everyone's blogs eventually, maybe a tad late but I do get to see them.
ReplyDeleteI so agree that those houses are gorgeous. And kiddo....I know you and I know you will eventually GET THAT DOOR!
Just beautiful gatherings you have there...so very Prim/Colonial
Hugs, Karen
Hey Tricia, everything looks just awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lorna
Thanks for all the eye candy, Tricia! I enjoyed your post. Sounds like a fun shopping day with Lori and her hubby! That girl sure gets around to all the prim shopping places! LOL! Her home sure is to die for! Prayers going up for your DH and for your surgery, too.
ReplyDelete~Judy
Tricia, congrats on your win of the Santa from Brenda! You lucky duck! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete~Judy