Sorry it has been a while, I am so busy. I am getting ready for major surgery for Nov.1st, and they found something else that needs to be taken care of, so enough of that.
I am excited to show you what my swap partner sent me for the fall swap that I did on a forum I belong to. Jody was my swap patner and she outdid herself. THANK YOU JODY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!
Here is what Jody sent me!!!
Look at all the wonderful prims that she sent me, I will show you where I placed them in our home!
Isn't Mr. Pumpkin the cutest thing you have ever seen, I have him on my theme tree, I LOVE him!!!!!
I love the cat with the treats and the pumpkin with Halloween and the kitty that says on his tail, Here kitty,kitty!!!!
Check out this pocket with a pumpkin stamp and 2 prim candles and sweet annie, I love it so much!
Not done yet.
Another pumpkin for my theme tree and there is another one...
Here is another Jody made for me, Jody really knows what I love!!!!
A turkey with a top hat and small pumpkin and it is on my kitchen window sill!
Look and these great prim tin pumpkins, they are great, Jody you ROCK. And one more thing I got....
I love this jam, pumpkin butter, YUMMO!!
Well I love my swap and I sent Jody alot of goodies and she LOVED everything I sent her! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Hugs to you friend!
Now, I have to tell you all that I signed up for the Rusty Thimble and I WON, I am out of my mind. Brenda is so talented . The Prim Santa I won is 28 inches tall and when I get it I am going to post it right away and I will put a link to her blog and her selling blog. There were over 160 people that signed up for this and I couldn't believe that I won something that Brenda made!
Thank you Brenda so much!!!! It made my whole day and week, I can't wait to show you prims, I will treasure it so much and when I look at it I will always think of my friend Brenda and all the hard work she put into making it and all the love she also put into it!
Here is what Mr. Hillcrest and I bought a week ago, now my prim/colonial kitchen is complete. We just love it so much!!!!!
People must be getting into the Christmas spirit early because they have been buying alot of our items from my shop. We have been doing so well that we are posting a customer appreciation giveaway on the site. There is a google friend conect on the site also. Complete rules are posted here.
http://www.hillcresthomeprims.com/about.html
Here is a picture of the giveaway!
So have fun and enjoy shopping!
Till next time my prims, enjoy and love your family!!!
Enjoy everyday that you have with your loved ones!
GOD BLESS
Prim Blessings,
Tricia





WOW!
ReplyDeleteYou sure won a lot of Fabulous goodies!!
Lucky Girl!
Congrat's on your win from Brenda.
She does do amazing work.
Love your new light. I need a new one in my dining room. And I wish so much my Hubby would let me get rid of all the ugly ceiling fans!! So far, no luck though!
What a wonderful giveaway you are hosting!
I will be sure to stop by and check it out.
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
~Tam
My goodness Tricia you did get some wonderful gifts from your swap partner...and how generous!
ReplyDeleteAnd Congratulation on winning one of Brenda's creations...I won her easter one and it is just beautiful....you will love your Santa when it arrives.
I'm off to visit your website and see all the new treasures you purchased.
Haven't heard from you in awhile - I know how things can get overhwhelming and I am saying prayers for you.
Hugs, karen
Love the New Ligth You and Mr. HillCrest bought
ReplyDeleteLooks great,Keeping you in thought and prayer You in my thoughts Tricia,Hope that Ken is doing is doing better as well,You both take
care
Prim Hugs/Blessings
Trish-Ladybug
great swap items! That's a lot of great goodies! I've never done a swap. I may have to give in and do one.
ReplyDelete★Linda★
Hey Tricia, great swap goodies!! Congrats on winning the Santa!! Love the light too!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lorna
That is a beautiful light! A finishing touch on a beautiful room! Congrats on a great swap and for winning a wonderful giveaway! Good luck with your surgery!
ReplyDelete~Judy
Hello Tricia drop by my blog lots of gals are telling you congrats there as well. Great swap items. Love the light and what a wonderful giveaway I will go check it out and put it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
By they way thank you ladies for the great comments on my creations. It thrills me to see others talk about my items. congrats on winning Tricia, prayers for a speedy recovery on your surgery, and for your hubby too.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
WOW!!!! Girl you racked up on your swap!! I LOVE all of your new goodies and how you have them displayed.Congrats on winning Brenda's giveaway she is so sweet and very talented.I sure do miss you I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Hope both you and Ken are doing well email me when you get a chance. Oh by the way I LOVE your new colonial light. Off now to go check out the new goodies on your website!! ;)
ReplyDeleteFall Blessings,
Dana
Tricia!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your swap goodies, they were awesome and congrats on winning the giveaway!! You are lucky and for it to be a Christmas (your fave) giveaway was perfect for you.
I absolutely love your new light!! It looks great there in your kitchen.
That is a great giveaway you are offering as well!! Your selling blog has a really nice selection of "prim" needfuls on there. No wonder you had a great past few months on your selling blog.....cute cute stuff!
Have a wonderful day my friend!!
love ya,
Lori
Love the light and all your adorable swap goodies. They are just amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog Tricia! I Love your blog too! I'm glad you posted. SOmetimes I miss when new followersjoin. I wish blogger would tell me so I never miss anyone!
ReplyDeleteI'll be following!
Carmen and the Primcats
From your sis , You recieved an awesome swap and I am heading to check out the rest of your blogs ,
ReplyDeleteLove ya !
Hugs
Deb
Hi Tricia! That pinkeep is 9.99 and it's free shipping! Here is the link, should take you right to the auction for it if you are interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230540466162&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!
Brenda
Hey Tricia...thanks so much for your purchase!! I'll put this in tomorrow's mail since I have missed today's pickup. Looking forward to doing more business with ya!!
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
Brenda
Wonderful swap goodies! I am sure you will have fun with them.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn :)
Wow! All that in one swap?? Awesomeness! I have a holiday tree too and it is so fun to change out with the seasons. Everything looks great Tricia!
ReplyDelete