Hi my Prims, we have a winner tonight @ 6:00 it is PrimitiveJan. Congrats my friend,I will send it out in 2 boxes because there are extra goodies that I said who wins gets some extra Christmas goodies, Jan when you are ready could you post your winnings on your blog. Thanks a bunch!!!'Have a wonderful night!!
Dream of sugar plums dancing in your head, LOL!!!
Love and Hugs,
Tricia XOXOX
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats to Primitivejan.She has been a lucky girl this week.Warm blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeletecongatts sweetie santa's on the way
ReplyDeleteGreat win Jan. What a lucky girl you are.
ReplyDeleteAMY
Can you believe what a wonderful collection of great goodies that Tricia included in the giveaway. I feel truly blessed to have been picked as the winner. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back here to post my gratitude and appreciation for the wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much Tricia. It came at such a wonderful time after my accident. It truly brighten my outlook as does your friendship.
I posted it on my blog for everyone to see.