Hi My prim, I just wanted to say YES we have more S-N-O-W, NO schools and Steve-O has NO COLLEGE!!! They are saying 6 to 8 iches of snow and many MORE it keep going up more, YUCKY!!!!! I am making homemade bread, rice pudding and a turkey breast!
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be picking a winner Feb. 1st. for the giveaway! You all still have time to join my blog and enter in my giveaway, I will also be putting a special surprise in the box to the winner!!!!!! SSHHH It is a surprise!!!!
I also want to let you know that I do have some items in my shop, please go check them out, click tab NEW ITEMS and SPRING ITEMS, I just ordered alot of Spring, Easter things that will be coming in in a couple weeks and new lighting that I will be posting and then Mr. Hillcrest and I are going to a wholesale show and will be stocking up for Spring and Summer items, You are going to LOVE everything!!!!!! Thank you for ALL to my customers that always order for my shop.
I have the BEST followers here at Hillcrest Home Prims and you all have become my friends to me as well!, You always send cards and emails and phone calls, I am very blessed to have great strong women that I can call friends!!!!
I love to read all my emails, comments on my blog and they all warm my heart!!!!!
Again here is my giveaway, please don't forget to put it on your side bar for extra entries!!!! Also on face book as well!
and the other giveaway!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU, PRIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Good morning Tricia! We got more of the white stuff too. I am so ready for Spring .LOL! Dinner sounds yummy !Looking forward to seeing all the new goodies in your store . Stay warm and have a great weekend .Thanks again for the awesome giveaway you are hosting.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteGood morning Tricia! A few days ago I was ok with getting more snow and I do believe I've changed my mind and ready for the spring weather to come to Idaho too! It has been cold the last few days and snow predicted for tonight-lots in the mountains, 8 to 12 inches in fact!
ReplyDeleteAll we can do is endure and create, right?
Stay warm and safe.
Blessings,
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com
I'm not on facebook Tricia but I do have your pretty giveaway on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteAnother day closer to spring,right?!
Hey Trish what time is supper?
ReplyDeleteWe are going to get more snow next week! I am so over it!
betty
I said it before and I'll say it again... I'm sick of snow! Stop by and join in on my giveaway!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hi Tricia, Thank you for joining my blog. It was nice of you to leave me a comment. I love your blog and selling blog. I am thinking that one day I will also do a selling blog. Right now I am in the middle of rabbits for spring, I sew for a couple of shops and also for my booth at the antique mall I am in. We are suppose to get snow next week also, guess it will be great time to finish up some of those handmades. I will put your blogspot on my favorite list. Vicky
ReplyDeleteWell share that snow with us! We want some and can't get any. Just be careful. Stay inside where it's warm!
ReplyDeleteI bet the shows are a blast. I could never go though, I have no willpower whatsoever, haha! Looking forward to seeing what you bring home.
Oh snow snow go away... lol. It's ccccold here in SE OH and the old fires are a burnin'. We don't have as much as you. The snow I don't mind, it's the cold temps that get my butt chilly:) Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI completely understand, No More Snow!!!
If Spring doesnt get here soon, I may loose my mind. Or at least what is left of it.
Kortney just got her license Wednesday. Then it snowed again Thursday. She has been driving me nuts wanting to take the car. And of course, I have to be the mean, unfair, this is stupid, parent who says No. ;)
Not until she has more experience.
And it is soooo cold here too.
I think that is what made me so sick.
I need a break!!
Hey, I wonder what the weather is in TN??
Do you want me to come get ya and we can run away for awhile!!?? LOL!!
Yes, Im sure its cold there too, but at least we could have fun while Freezing!! Heehhee!
Take Care,
Tam
Don't you just want to cook some comfort foods when it is snowing. I always want to make cookies. He He I think we are all freezin it is 7 degree's in Va. this am. Brrrrrrr
ReplyDeleteKeep warm, have a great day!!! Hugs, Lecia
Wow you have some beautiful things. I have become a follower of yours, could you please enter me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather
I am a new follower as well. I agree, enough snow. It has been so bitter cold though, -45 with wind chill, that if it has to warm up to snow, so be it. Bring on the snow.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog.
Kat
ok my darling sweet child do you have a chicken hideing out there some where
ReplyDeletewhere you are collecting eggs? lol
mommie