Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Great Giveaway, My Friendship sign up, and lots of pictures!

HI my Prims,
I hope you are all having a GREAT weekend, we are. I am so happy Spring is around the bend and the flowers are going to start to bloom! I am excited, I WILL NEVER complain about the warm days or hot weather again!!!!

First I want to tell you all that Tammy at The Primitive Place Blog she is having a GREAT, AWESOME giveaway and I posted her giveaway on my side bar so just click it and check it out!!!

I am also having a "Friendship Swap" it will NOT break the bank, and you will be able to make a new friend which is the best gift of all. So go to my post below and sign up. Leave a comment and then email me your address at triciamcn@verizon.net, this should be alot of fun!!!

I also went to a few shops and you know me I had to buy a few things.

Here are some pictures.....

Here is an old wheel barrel and I am going to put that in one of my gardens. Here is another view..
Of course you can see it is made out of wood and even the wheel is made out of wood! I just LOVE it!!!!! I have 4 gardens and I just love to add all diffrent things to my gardens! ALOT OF FLOWERS!!!!! I plant perennials every year and I also plant a herb garden which I use when I cook!!!!!
Here is a shop I went to and I pick up three pieces of red ware...
I LOVE this piece alot! Here is another piece I bought at the same shop...
And one more piece I bought, I just could not leave it there..
Here is what it looks like all together..
Hubby is going to build me a big shelve to put all my red ware on there because I have more to put up but I ran put of room.

Here is a piece of an old barn that fell down by the harsh winter that  we had and this barn had alot of history to it. Our town was sadden that it is gone, but my Hubby found this piece and he going to make something out of it for me. This barn has been up in Hopkinton since the late 1700's. Farmer's from all over would come from miles away and make grain there. Now we have a piece of History!!
Here it is..
Another view...
I am very excited to see what Mr. Hillcrest is going to make for me!!

I have some pictures of this beautiful stone building which I just loved..
Another view...
again another view..
Look at the beautiful blue sky and there is NOT a cloud in the sky!!! To me it was breath taking after a cold, snowy, and alot of ice,and a very harsh winter that we had!!!It felt so GREAT to be outside and to feel the sun on my face and to breath the fresh air!

Then I went to a shop and I wanted to share some pictures of the shop with you. She is a friend of mine and her home is next door and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
I just LOVED this saying because it is SO TRUE!
Enjoy the Little Things... Isn't it TRUE!!!!!!!

Okay, this is a LONG post so go and get a cup of tea, coffee, soda, ice tea or water and take a bathroom break too, LOL..... Okay, I see your back so here we go with more Spring pictures...
Doesn't that put you in the mood for Spring!!!!!!
 Here are some homes I think you would like...
Now here are some old pictures I thought you would get a kick out of!!!!!
Look at the outfits that they used to wear!!!
Here are some things that I put out for you to enjoy in our home!
I bought this, she is a friend and does GREAT work and I just LOVE it!!!!!!!
I also love this!
 I bought this basket and I am going to change the fall flowers
and put summer flowers in it and I think I am going to paint the basket and hang it on my outside door, I just don't know what color, can someone just me an idea???????????????????????????????

Here is my new item and I love it!!!! What do you all think???

So I leave you with a long post and please again go to Tammy's blog and sign up for her great giveaway, you can NOT win if you do not sign up so PLEASE sign up!

I am also having a Friendship swap, I already wrote about it, and it won't break the bank and you just might find a great long lasting friendship, which would be wonderful..

It will be alot of fun, if you post it on your blog and put it on you side bar I will draw a name and I will send you a GREAT, SUPER PRIM goodie, You will LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Please be kind to one another and have a great weekend.
Till next time my Prims
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

9 comments:

  1. Tricia,
    Wow what a weekend full of treasures you have had! Your new goodes are gorgeous ! You always bring home the greatest stuff .The stone house is darling , what is it now? just curious the other olde homes and photos were awesome. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful photos and your journey with us! Glad the sunshone upon you. I am signed up for the swap I can't wait it shall be lots of fun. Have a great week. HUGS
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tricia, loved all the eye candy in this post! The barn wood piece will be such a special treasure in your home. Can't wait to see what your hubby will do with it. Really enjoyed seeing the pictures of a few homes in your area. The Gambrel roofed one is darling.
    I've posted on my blog and also added to the sidebar about the Friendship Swap! I'm excited to find out who my partner will be.
    Happy 1st day of Spring to you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are all just awesome. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing all the treasures that people collect, and all the displays, and home pictures that people share.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tricia! Loved all your pics ~ you're making me homesick for New England with those gorgeous home photos, though!
    I'd love to participate in the friendship swap - sign me up!
    Happiest of Springs and Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia, I forgot to mention that I posted your swap on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome goodies and pictures, Tricia!
    Thanks for posting about my giveaway!!
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl ,you know that I love your new goodies !I really enjoyed seeing all those amazing pics! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Great Post! Tons to share! Love that!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin all of the pics! You can mail them directly to my house if you ever get tired of them...LOL...If you get a chance...check out my new blog.

    ReplyDelete