Hi my Prims,
I want to thank Tammy at her blog The Primitive Place for hosting AGAIN another awesome swap. This was a secret swap and it was fun! Thanks Tam!!!!
Pamela got my name and I want to thank Tammy again and let all my prim friends
see what Pamela sent me, she sure did spoil me rotten!!!!!!!
I LOVE bonnets and she sent me this one, it is FAB-U-LOUS.I LOVE the colors and the picture, candles, the prim socks and the table runner, I LOVE everything!!!! Pam thank you again. You sure did know what to send me and what I loved!
I follow Pam's blog, it is GREAT!
Here is the link
http://ourpioneerhomestead.blogspot.com/
Let Pam know I sent you, you are going to love her blog!
Again thanks Tam for another GREAT swap, I can't wait for the next one!!!!
Well, I hit over my mark (400) follower's and I thank all of you.
I will be letting my Hubby draw the lucky name Sunday on Father's Day!
I still want anyone who hasn't signed up yet for my giveaway to know, you still CAN!'
I might be drawing TWO names! We will see! SURPRISE!!!!
Thanks to all.
Be kind to each other.
Till next time,
Summer Blessings,
Tricia
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the goodies Pam sent you.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Wonderful!
Thanks so much for joining in on the swap.
And most importantly...
Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. XOXO
Congratulations on hitting your goal.
400+ WooHoo!!
Big Hug,
Tam
What wonderful swap goodies, I love everything! Lecia
ReplyDeleteOh Trica....what wonderful swap goodies! I'll say Pam sure spoiled you there! Are you sure she got the names right and they weren't suppose to come to me..LOL Love the little stockings, and awesome prairie bonnet...actually I love all your goodies! Congrats again on reaching your 400 milestone. Looking forward to our next chat....Big hugsss Mary
ReplyDeleteLove all your wonderful goodies from Pam !The bonnet is a great color and I know that you will find just the right spot for it.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteAwesome swap goodies! Prim perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on hitting your goal!
Prim Blessings
Robin
I love Pamela's blog - and wow, Girl - you're some kind of lucky to have gotten paired up with her! LOVE all your wonderful goodies...! Congrats, too, on 400+ Yea!!! for you!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteWow, what great things! ~Kriss~
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful swap goodies!!! Love the bonnet as well!
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on having 400 followers!
Have a great day!
Lynnly
hi, Tricia
ReplyDeleteGirl you got some real goodies from Pamela~ She is so talented~ just love her work~ and her blog~ oh, the pictures are just so breathtaking!! Way to go~so many followers!!
smiles
Teresa
Great goodies!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I LOVE all the goodies Pamela sent you!! I really like the bonnet. Congrats on the 400 followers!!! Who ever wins your giveaway will be so LUCKY!!! Good luck everybody!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dana
Congrats on hitting your follower goal.. Yahoo!! All of your goodies are fabulous... You are a lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteLovely swap goodies!! Congrats on hitting the 400 mark!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your evening~Becky
Tricia, I'd say you received some perfectly Prim goodies from Pam.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Congrats on some wonderful swap goodies, Tricia!
ReplyDelete