Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Rusty Thimble's Giveaway!

Hi my Prims, I wanted to make a quick post to let all of you know about a 5 prize giveaway at The Rusty Thimble. Brenda always has the greatest giveaway's. I posted the a pic of the pumpkin if you want to hop on over to join in the fun. Just click the picture and it will take you right to Brenda's blog and you can enter.
Oh, could you please let Brenda know that I sent you!Thanks a bunch!!!!

My next post will be about a surprise I received in the mail from a prim friend and some pictures of our adventure to the Red Sox game that we are going today!!!!!!!!! YEEEPPPPEEEEEE! I am so excited!
I bought all of us Red Sox shirts and the game starts at 1:35, and hoping they win, they did win last night. I have to run now, we will be leaving here soon!
I will be singing TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!WOOOHOOO!

Be kind to one another .
Till next time.
Summer Blessings,
Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Hope you and the family have lots of fun at the game! Have some cracker jacks and a cotton candy for princess! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats baseball in the summertime!! Hope you're having a wonderful time! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete