I hope you are all having a wonderful, lazy and enjoyable summertime!
I do enjoy the summer and why I do is because our oldest is out of College and our youngest is out of High School for summer vacation, which we ALL needed and we have been having a ball together!! I enjoy the beautiful days of summer which are my gardens,cooking on the grill(Mr. Hillcrest's job) and he LOVES it, swimming in our pool, taking a day trips to Cape Cod and having seafood and walking the beach and smelling that salt ocean water and collecting sea shell and of course I have my CAMERA with me to get those great memories,having our firepit going at night and toasting marshmallows and listening to music on our small little radio,having our youngest go for sleepovers with his buddies which he really enjoys and also the Mendon drive-in, that is the only one that we know that is still around! After this HARSH winter I haven't complained about the heat at all. I am just enjoying LIFE!
I wanted to show you a few pictures of before and after of my dry sink. I am trying to make it like a pantry! Let me show you first the before pic.
That is the before and here I changed it up, I still have some other things in mind that I will be doing but here is the after, well a few pics of after...
So like I said I have a few more things I need to do and I will be putting a sign up top that says PANTRY.
Here is my new piece that Hubby and I bought a few weeks ago.....
I love it, this is the only pic that didn't come out blurry!
I will be tweaking it but I wanted you all to see the piece! I truly love it, it screams COLONIAL to me!!!
Here are some more of my flower's...
My black eye susan's are starting to show they will be poping soon!!!
That last picture is of some of my white daisies that I put in the awesome jar and that is another post for later...about the jar!
I leave you with that last picture of summer.
I also want to let you know to go to my prim friend's blog Angie. She is having a giveaway! She is an awesome gal.
Here is Angie's blog
http//:lilraggedangie.blogspot.com
I hope that works the link, I am NOT a computer gal at all!
Also I wanted to say HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSAY to A PRIMITIVE PLACE magazine. On my side bar if you would like to order just click that and get your copy for the fall issue and next 3 issue's before there are no more. It is the BEST magazine around. Also the Kristine the owner changed up the name of the magazine to
A PRIMITIVE PLACE and COUNTRY JOURNAL!!
Way to go Kristine!! You rock girl!
I saw the sneek peek of the fall issue and some of the homes inside and it is DROOL PERFECTION! Don't miss out on this, order now.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend and summer.
Don't forget to be kind to each other and give
those extra hugs and kisses to the ones you
love!
Till next time,
Summer Blesings,
Tricia





Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with your dry sink display! Prim perfection! Thank you for mentioning our magazine. We appreciate your support! : )
Prim Hugs,
Kristine
Trish love the new piece ! What is the name of the flowers in the first pic please? Your dry sink is lovely ,it is making a great pantry.Have a great weekend,Jen
ReplyDeleteHi, Tricia
ReplyDeletePretty Tweaking~ Beautiful flowers~ and a great magazine!
have a wonderful summer day
smiles
Teresa
You tweak better than anyone I know Girlfriend!! LOVE it!!! Love your new piece too...colonial at its best I'd say....especially when given the Hillcrest touch....Beautiful flowers.....Wish I had more this year, but the Round-up episode just put me in a tither, and it's slim pickins' this year....Glad to hear your enjoying your summer - as it should be!!! Have a gloriously wonderful weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the dry sink.. it looks wonderful. your flower pictures are so nice. Thanks for sharing
Sabrina
Tricia, I love your dry sink and the way you have changed it. Love all the wooden wares you have displayed there. Anf the new piece, I simply love it also. Yep, I am beginning to love Colonial style decor. But I love a little of everything. Your flowers are beautiful and I am so jealous of you living in Maine. One place I have ALWAYS wanted to visit. So many books I read the story takes place there and I have fell in love with the state from my imagination. Your summers sound wonderful. Take care and have a great evening. Hope you got my e-mail but if not thanks again for your sweet card and the little heart. Continue to keep us in your prayers.
ReplyDeleteAngela
I love your new piece! It would look awesome in my great room! Love-love-love it!
ReplyDelete★Linda★
Love the pantry theme you're working!! I have an area that I keep looking at for a "faux pantry" I'll add that to my never ending list!!! You have such a great eye for displays. Your summer sounds wonderful I too love the extra time spent with my boys but there hasn't been much this year....the youngest is ALWAYS with his girlfriend(ahhh, young love) and my oldest works all the time. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures!! ~Kriss~
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteYour new piece is GORGEOUS , LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! the dry sink is looking fab you so just have the knack! Thanks for the post! and thanks for the pretty flowers I love the daisies! Enjoy the family and the summer my friend! hugs lil raggedy angie
So glad you are enjoying the summer. I love it for the same reasons,time with the kids. It is going quickly how blessed we are to savour the time together! Your flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour dry sink is coming together nicely!
ReplyDeleteLove your new piece you got. I wish my flowers all looked as nice as yours.
Enjoy your summer!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Ive just found your gorgeous blog and now I'm following.I think you have a gorgeous prim home,well done you x Will be coming back often X Manda X
ReplyDelete