Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Swap with Dana!!

Hi My Prims, I wanted to do a post on a swap  I did with my dear friend Dana!
Here is what she sent me. Check this out!

 Here is where I put my goodies! Oh before I do that here is the tart burner Dana sent me as well! I LOVE IT! I put it on my stove board...
And my kitchen and my whole homestead smells SOOOO GREAT with Dana's tarts that she also sent me! WOOOHOOO! I LOVE the tarts homemade by Dana herself!




Here is where I put the bag of cherries!

I LOVE my mason jar with a rusty top and a screen so I can put my flower's in it! Here is another pic of it..

 I also got this beautiful stitched saying and it is so true!
Dana thanks SO much for being such a wonderful and thoughtful friend. I treasure our friendship so much! I love everything you sent me and the Paula Deen magazine is AWESOME! LOOK out Paula, a new cook is in town!
I CAN'T wait to do our Fall time swap!

I hope you all enjoyed my swap post and enjoyed seeing all the goodies my friend Dana sent to me. Love you dearly Dana!

Til next time!
Be kind to one another.
Summer Blessings,
Tricia

16 comments:

  1. Woo hooo Tricia darling goodies from Dana , love that tart burner! I also saw what you sent her Great swap ! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! hugs my friend lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all your goodies. Swaps are so much fun.
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff, Tricia!! I know, firsthand, how delightful Dana's smell goodies are!! Lucky you!! And those cherries...wow...they look positively real!! (They aren't, are they??) Have fun cooking up a Paula kind of storm!! Love her recipes!! Have a great week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet gifts! That tart burner is just adorable! Love her tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love Danas' candles too. Smell good!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice swap you girls had, love all your goodies from Dana. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what great treasures. that tart burner is so cute, and I just love homemade tarts too.
    Have a great day~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great swap! Love that mason jar & I would be flipping through that Paula Deen magazine in anticipation of the yummy recipes from her!! What time is dinner?? ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tricia,
    Goodness you have been very lucky with your swaps girl!
    I used to get PAULA'S book but then stopped...not sure why!

    I also checked out your shop with all your new goodies. You have been doing some serious purchasing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, Tricia
    Wonderful goodies from Dana~ good smells, great reading, and I love the mason jar!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tricia. Fun swap there! I wanted to say thank you for stopping in to see me at Simplify and leaving me a nice comment. This is my first visit here to see you, and I will be back!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tricia I'm so glad you are enjoying your goodies I sent you!! :) I know I LOVE all of mine!! These swaps are so much fun and it gives us something to look forward to. I'm already getting ready for our Fall swap. I'm so thankful that our paths in life crossed because I truly cherish our friendship. Hope you enjoy your evening!!

    Big Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. what fun goodies you got!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Trish,
    Awesome Goodies!!
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful swap goodies! I really enjoy looking at pictures of the swaps you and Dana do. Both of you always send each other wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete