Hi my Prims, WOW, I have done 2 posts in a week. I am sure on a roll even with a nasty head cold, YUCK!
I did take a few more pics., Hubby this week went and stopped by the farm on his way home from work and bought these for his boys!!! What a GREAT DAD!
That's right CANDY APPLES!!! YUMMY!
I am so very blessed to be married to such a wonderful,warm,loving,thoughtful and just an amazing man. He is my best friend and soul mate. God just knew who to put in my life and I am so greatful everyday for my Hubby and I thank the Lord for such a special gift that he gave me, my husband and then he bleesed us with 2 more amazing gifts our sons, Matthew and Steve-o.
Here are so more pics I took, just a few......
This is my theme tree that I keep up ALL year and decorate it for ALL the different holiday's and even the summer, for example the 4th of July ect.
This tree has my fall decorations.
I didn't make the decorations you will see the 2 pumpkins. I did get them years ago in a swap and some I bought.
Here is another display I put together.
Just a few more pics.......
HAPPY FALL TO ALL MY PRIM BLOGGING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
Till next time...Be kind to one another and give
your loved ones those extra hugs and kisses and
a few more I LOVE YOU'S!!!
Fall Blessings,
Tricia
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteLovely post!
~Cat Haven Crafts
Great photos! I LOVE Autumn :))
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish
ReplyDeleteWonderful post!!!
Yummy Candy apples & pretty prim displays~ just love the tree!!
smiles
Teresa
Your home is looking stunning Tricia! I love everything! ANd I love your tree!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
Everything is so prim-tastic! I do love fall so much. I love everything you've done in this and the previous post! You have so many great things!
ReplyDeleteHappy first day of autumn!
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★
Your fall decor looks amazing! Your hubby sounds like a real sweetie too!
ReplyDeleteSo where's YOUR candy apple??? (Better question yet, where's MINE???) ;o) Those look YUMMY!! Why is it that they always taste better in autumn? Your hubby's a sweetie for sure! Love your tree and other displays - you certainly have a gift Trish....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteGirl you are on a roll two post in one week!! Your house looks amazing as usual. Boy do those candy apples look yummy. Looking forward to our Fall swap.....I'm working on your goodies now!!! Enjoy your weekend!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFall Blessings,
Dana
Wonderful fall displays!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Oh I love carmel apples! Yum!!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Wow! Your lovely post with photos gave me such a warm fuzzy Fall feeling! Have a great weekend! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins
ReplyDeleteWowserz Tricia everything looks fabulous , now when you get done with your house you can come help me with mine ! :0) I hope you are feeling better soon , and tell Kenny I m grateful he has you as well :0) but Im a lil bummed where the heck is my CARAMEL APPLE? doesnt he know thats my fave fall treat ? O well I like mine best with chocolate n peanut butter! Have a great weekend my friend hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDelete