Hi my Prims,
I wanted to share with you what I made for dinner last night.
Our oldest LOVES BLT's and I used fresh yummy garden tomatoes. I will show you how yummy it looks and for dressing my family doesn't like mayo so I used ranch dressing that has bacon bits in it.
Here is the dressing.. Doesn't the BLT look YUMMY! DROOLING!
Then my hubby wanted chesseburger's with bacon. He gets this once a year because it isn't that healthy.
Tonight I made a pasta salad with fresh garden tomatoes and cucumber's
from the garden, you can't get any better than fresh veggies or fruit from the garden.....
Then I added pasta and I made homemade pizza, it was yummo and yes I forgot to take a picture of the pizza....I am in DUH land.
Now here is some fall pictures that I took. I not going overboard because
Christmas is our favorite holiday of the whole year.
Our new bow window.
The next picture is a pillow I made....
The mantle.
Now the kitchen...
Here is our other bow window and my NEW curtains through out the kitchen.
Sorry blurry.
See the new curtain over my kitchen sink and I love this tin lamp.
We bought it and my husband made it so it would light up with a plug and everything of course.
If you go to my shop there are fall sampler's there. Go and check it out!!!
I love mine.
This is in the day time, the color of my curtains in my kitchen. I just love them.
I didn't want prim it would make it to dark and these I just fell in love with. I will be showing you the outside of our homestead with the new siding and what all the window's look like outside and the new roof, it was $$$$$$$but SO worth it.
Please come by my shop, I have a Christmas mark down on all the Christmas items and when you are there check out the fall goodies.
Life is short so enjoy everyday you have
with your family and friends.
Hugs and Blessings,
Tricia
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Good Morning Friend
ReplyDeleteOh your home is so fall warm cozy.
Looks beautiful.
And oh my the yummy sandwhiches. Can I come for dinner? hehe
Thank you for the prayers.
Hugs to you
Trace
Pretty little fall touches Tricia! Oh and BLTs Yummmmy! Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteHello Tricia, Fall and food, what could be better, tee hee. Your home looks so warm and inviting with all the Fall decore, wonderful. Thanks for sharing,now I want to start putting out the Fall goodies. Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteTricia, love all of the photos of all of your renovations. The windows are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo does this mean you have changed your mind about moving to TN one day?
Can't wait to see more pics.
Linda
Yummo!!!!! I love BLT and fried potatoes for dinner. Those tomatoes look incredible, hope I have a nice garden next year, your own backyard always makes things taste better doesn't it! Your home looks wonderful, nice choice for the window treatments. Hmmmm, think I might be going to the grocery store.... ~Kriss~
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back again...we absolutely have lived on BLT'S this summer - nothing better and you bet...garden tomatoes. Only ours came from our son's garden...we just can't seem to grow them here.
ReplyDeleteYour decorating is gorgeous and especially in your new bow windows.
Thanks for sharing.
Karen
So many wonderful fall displays. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home. I'm looking forward to pulling out all my things!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a mayo eater either ~ so the ranch is the way to go ~ Yum!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Hi Trish. Your home looks so cozy and lovely for fall. I have to hold myself back from decorating. Just a few more days though. It's all out on the floor ready to be put up. Your tin light is amazing. I would love something like that in my kitchen above the sink. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteHi!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower...those BLT's look so good!!!
I love the fall atmosphere of your house!!!
Marta
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteLove your decor and the hanging lamp. The food looks so yummy and I love blt's !
Hugs,
Linda
Gorgeous fall decor!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your pillow.
You have my tummy rumbling after seeing that yummy BLT.
:)
Hugs,
Tam