Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Pumpkin that I Won!!!!

Hi my Prims,
I hope everyone is doing well this beauitful fall day. I wanted to post what I won from Brenda at The Rusty Thimble.
Brenda does amazing, beautiful work.
Look what I won and how darn cute he is!!!

I put him on my stove board with my candy corn.
Isn't he PRIM PERFECT!
Thank you so much Brenda for hosting a FAB*U*LOUS giveaway!!
I love Mr. Pumpkin.
If there are new gals on my blog PLEASE go and check Brenda's blog and what she is selling. You WON'T be sorry!
http://therustythimble.blogspot.com

I hope everyone has a wonderful fall Sept. day! I will be back to post the outside of our home with the new siding and window's. I am also going to post a few recipes as well and I will be picking up some mums and I want to show you those too.

Please give those extra hugs and kisses
to your loved ones...family & friends.
Fall Blessings,
Tricia

14 comments:

  1. Good Morning Tricia
    Thank you so glad you like your funny little pumpkin head.
    Hope you are feeling WONDERFUL!! Hugs to you

    Have a great Weekend
    Love those candy corns too
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! the pumpkin is cutie for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! Love the little pumpkin head! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Tricia~
    Adorable win from Generous Brenda~
    wishing you a terrific day~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow trisa i love your fall decorating and i will go check our the rusty nail too.. i thought of you yesterday while saling i saw some peuter and i know how well your like it and how nice it is in your house. it sure doesnt sell well in our shop but i guess like everything it takes the right person! i do look at it a different way and really like it after seeing you decorate with it! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great thing to win one of Brenda's giveaway's. I am so happy for you. What a great addition to your fall decor. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pumplin!!
    Always brings a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Friend
    Oh so cute.
    So happy for you.
    Look forward to your recipes.
    Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the adorable win!!
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tricia! I only just now saw your post on my blog (Blessed Mom of 3) about the chicken nuggets recipe. I think you were the winner of my snowman trio that I had on my prim site Roundabout Primitives. Was that you? :-)

    Blessings,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete