Hi my Prims,
I am posting this to ask you all to pray for our younger son, Matt.
He has been having chest pain, and his heart has been racing. I called the heart doctor and they took him in right away yesterday. They did a EKG and a chest X-RAY, He told the doctor what has been happening,fluttering in his chest that can be so scary, it has woken him up at night, shortness of
bresth,very dizzy and the doctor knew what it was it is called (SVT)
Supraventricular Tachycardia it is not common for an 18 year old in teens period. It is in the bottom of his heart chamber that is pumping blood through and can't. He is wearing a heart montior and he has had 4 attacks since yesterday. Matt does suffer from anixety and does take medication for it and the doctor said it isn't the medication he is taking for his anixety, the poor kiddo.
The doctor and the team sat us down and said in this case surgery would be what needs to be done because this can be dangerous. They will go in and burn off that chamber and this should fix the problem. They want a few good reads on the machine and they gave him a medication to help the fluttering but it isn't working because he doesn't have what my husband has A FLIB, and the doctor did say it might not work.
So I am asking if you my prayer warriors please pray for our son.
My husband and I are both in shock, he is just so young like the doctor said.
We have been through so much in the past couple of years but when it comes to your children and I don't care how old they are you want to take their place.
Blessings friends,
Tricia
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Tricia, Just popped over after your visit to my blog...I will be praying for your son. I knowyour trust in the Lord is strong...I know as parents you feel so helpless and worried. Thank God our Lord is with us during these situations...Praying in agreement with you as a Mother. A very beautiful Blog! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteTricia I am very sorry to read this about Matt.Please know that he and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.Jen
ReplyDeleteTricia my positive energy and blessings are with you. So much can be done nowadays and thank goodness this was caught now.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, everything will be fine.
Blessings & Bliss
Sue
Prayers are said, and try not to worry, I know how it is I am a Mom too, but my son went through the same thing, and we had ultrasounds done on his heart, monitors, the works, try not to be afraid; for my son it was indeed anxiety, and the heart pounding was waking him up at night too, which I never thought anxiety could do, I also noticed that it happened most often before a meal, and after a meal he was better.We did the trips to the er, ekg's, and the heart recorder/monitor thing is very accurate, they will catch exactly what it is, and most of these conditions are bothersome but benign. Keep calm and carry on lol, and I've been there... my son eventually improved, but still has episodes,..once and a while.
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for him. He is so young but good that you caught it now. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh Tricia how scary, Matt is on my prayer list and will stay there. Please keep us updated.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you all
Hugs
Brenda
Tricia, will remember your son in prayer. Keep the faith.
ReplyDeleteWow, so young to have that!!! Sending prayers for your Son.....positive energy......Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeletePrayers being sent your way! As a mother of an 18 yo son and a 14 yo son, I can feel your pain and anxiety. May God's strength carry you through...
ReplyDeletePatti
Sending out a prayer right now for your Matt. Janice
ReplyDeleteVery scary! Prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh Tricia - I'm so sorry to hear about Matt's heart problems - it is very scary for such a young man. As if you don't have enough to deal with. :-( My hubby has Tachycardia from time to time so I can understand a bit how your feel, although his has never needed medication or surgery...just scary to hear his heart racing so fast. I'll pray hard for your son and for your family - Sending big HUGS to you dear. My heart goes out to you. :-( Keep me posted...
ReplyDeleteBlessings
He is in God's hands. Praying for healing and comfort for all of you too! (((Hugs))))
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi
Oh no kidding!
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you and your husband.
Have great confidence it will all go well for your son.
God Bless!
Positive thoughts and prayers for your son - he is far too young to have such problems. As parents you must try and stay strong - this is so so hard for you. I shall be thinking of you all - God Bless.xx
ReplyDeleteTricia, of course we will lift him up in prayer. Thank goodness he told you what he was feeling so you could get help right away.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your son Trica will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Try to keep thinking positive thoughts. {{{Trica}}}
ReplyDeleteHugs Mary
Praying Praying Friend
ReplyDeleteBelieving and Trusting in God..
Sending you a big hug too.
Love to you
Trace
Oh sweetie you've had a tough time with health in your family lately.I know you are scared but you will see this through as well.Prayers and love sent your way for the entire family.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia:
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear the news about your son. He is in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. God Bless!
warm holiday hugs,
Carol
Said prayers for your son and your family Tricia and so very very scary.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Our thoughts and prayers for Matt and your family. I can't imagine when it is your own child, have Faith in God and stay strong.
ReplyDeleteBlessings ~ Lori
Matt is in my prayers, I am so sorry, Hug, Lynn
ReplyDeleteSo Sorry to hear this. Sending my Prayers to you and your son!
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear this.... prayers for your son and your family...
Blessings,
Penny
Praying for your son and family! Maggie
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your family and most of all your son! I know how scary things seem to us when we're in really tough situations, even if we have a lot of FAITH, but God is in control, just keep telling yourself that! :))
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Tanya
sending lots of thoughts and prayers for you all and son matt..
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness, so sorry to hear this news...prayers have gone up for your son and your family.
ReplyDelete-DianeM
Sending prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs~Becky
This is very scary, if you are able, it may be good to get a 2nd opinion? On the chance there may be a less invasive technique? Such a hard time. Peace be with you all! ~*~Lisa
ReplyDeleteTricia, this is so scary. I would be in shock too. I will be praying that all goes well and that the doctors can be inspired to know how to best help your son. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteTricia Matt is in my prayers and I know the Lord will watch after him. I hate he's going through this....he's so young!!! I'm so glad they caught this early on and can monitor him!!! Love you ALL!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana