Hi my Prims,
Before I start my post I hold a very heavy heart for the tragedy that happend yesterday. Please keep all of the families and everyone involved in your prayers! Amen!
I want to show you all what came in the mail for ME from my sweet,dear, and loving friend Tammy (her blog is A Primitive Place) here is Tammy's link to her blog... http://aprimitiveplace.blogspot.com you really need to go and check out her blog. Tammy's homestead is beautiful for EVERY holiday. Tammy's homestead is FABULOUS!! Wait till you see her homestead all decked out for Christmas. I have known Tammy for many, many years and I am happy that I can call her friend.
Well, she took me by surprise and sent me of box of goodies........LOOKIE what I got......
I loved how she did the wrapping with the red and white cloth homespun.
I love my Christmas card, the Santa pops out like 3D.
LOOK at this mitten that Tammy made, it is full, you can ask my hubby I was jumping up and down like a little girl. Tammy I LOVE it.
I LOVE her, LOVE, LOVE her. I love the colors, they are perfect for my kitchen. I put my sweet girl in 2 places , so there are 2 pictures and I want everyone to vote where I should keep her...
First I put her here...
Then the second place I put her here....
Here is a far away look...
So I am asking in your comments could you pick 1 or 2 and then I will count them and then the most votes is where I will put her. I just wanted to do something fun, because it has been a very,very sad day yesterday and today and the days to follow. I hope you all vote.
Here is what else Tammy put in my Christmas box of LOVE..
They smelled so yummy, I read the sticker thank goodness because they smelled good enough to EAT!
WAX DON'T EAT!
Here is what was inside both bags...
He smells so YUMMY!
This was in the other bag and this is where I put them until I put them in my tart burner...
Aren't they the cutest Snowmen and Santa's ever, they are so cute I don't want to use them but I put them here for now.....
Here is 2 pantry cakes wrapped up in cheesecolth I am going to put them on on stove board today!
Tammy thank you SO much for my surprise that came in the mail and for thinking about me.I love ya girlie!
Now, here is 2 pictures of my husband's office tree outside looking in and I had to do it in colored lights because he LOVES colored lights and my office tree outside looking in. My lights of course are white.
Here is hubby's...
Here is mine..
Here is our manger on the mantle that I finally did. Today I have to put up our prim stockings that I made, YES I made them..
Here is a stocking that we bought many years ago for Jesus and we put it out every year near the manger!
Here is a far look of the mantle...
And yes I will be hanging up our stockings today!
Okay that is it for now.
Please give those extra hugs and kisses to your
family and friends and extra I LOVE YOU'S!!!!!
Please keep the families in your prayers that lost
their loved one's yesterday!
Blessings,
Tricia
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wonderful goodies from Tammy!I am sure that you were jumping up in glee.Pretty mantel,as are the trees.I say that the second spot is where I would place her.Yes our hearts are broken by yesterday's evil act.Blessings,Jen
ReplyDeleteHey T....sad times for sure. I like the doll on the window seal:) She looks like she belongs there. The trees look so pretty from the outside in. Thanks for my card and little clay ornament..! Have a great Sunday, Lovs and Hugs...K
ReplyDeleteGood evening Tricia, Yes it has been a bittersweet weekend I think for us all. On Monday we are having a girl's get together here and today was my day to clean, bake and prepare for the big day. What did I do? I spent the day with Holly and Darbee Rae so thankful to God above that they are healthy and happy today and that I have them to hug and spend time with. My heart breaks for those less fortunate. Love all the goodies from Tammy. She is a sweetheart. I love the sweet doll by the window and the candle. I think it shows her off better. What is it with men and colored lights? I went outside the other evening and the mister had strung colored lights down our walkway out front!! Hubby's tree is pretty but yours gets my vote even tho you didn't ask. Your mantle is beautiful. Have a wonderful week ahead.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Happy Sunday, Angela! I think Tricia and I should make a road trip south :) O my word, what fun that would be..!! Hugs, dear friend! K
DeleteHi Tricia, yes, to much sadness......Tammy is a sweetie, what wonderful goodies you got......sweet mitten, I think spot 2 but where you like her......beautiful tree.......Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteIt has been sucha sad weekend, I can find the right words and all those poor families...sigh...
OH MY! Look at that wonderful surprise box from Tammy! She is a doll with a heart of gold! I was lucky to me her in person back in Feb. She is so talented! What a fun box with so many wonderful goodies! ENJOY!
Love the shots from outside looking in at your trees! (thanks for the wonderfully kind comments on my blog too) Hugs! OLM
So much delightful stuff here as usual.
ReplyDeleteI can smell the cookies and both trees are beautiful and the doll looks wonderful beside the light candle
Trying to get my Christmas Spirit back. Feeling guilt for enjoying the season...
ReplyDeleteWonderful goodies from sweet Tammy! I personally like option #2 for the cute dolly. I also love seeing the office trees from outside your windows. My hubby is a multi colored lights fan too. :)
Hello Tricia!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise you received from Tammy! Love all the goodies. I think I like spot 2 the best.
My heart just aches with this tradgedy.
Enjoy your weekend!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
Oh Tricia the things you got from Tammy are so precious! I am voting that the sweet little doll goes by the window. Love the trees and your mantle is beautiful. Make sure you share the stockings you made with us!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi
Wonderful and thoughtful gifts from a dear friend, how nice. I like location #2 as she looks really cozy there.
ReplyDeleteSaundra
What a generous box of 'goodies' you received from Tam! I LOVE your manger scene and the fact that you each have an office tree! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.
ReplyDelete}}Hugs{{
Vicky
Hi Tricia -Love all your goodies from Tam - she's wonderful isn't she?! And I enjoyed seeing more pics of your home. Sorry I missed you call the other day - been out more than in the last few days.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings - your package will be on it's way soon!
Place #2 is my fav btw!
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteIm so glad you liked your goodies.
Im sorry for the delay in stopping by, I have been sick this past week.
Also I have been sending emails to you and they keep getting return undeliverable.
Not sure whats going on there.
Didnt want you think I was ignoring you.
I have been trying to get in touch with you, but for some reason it isnt going through.
Thank you for the goodies you sent me.
I loved them.
I hope to make a blog post soon to share them everyone.
Merry Christmas, sweetheart!
Hugs,
Tam