Hi my Prims,
I wanted to share with you a box that came in the mail. This package is from my dear, sweet friend, Wendy. We have emailed each other for awhile and talked on the phone a few times,BUT there is BIG news and I am sure you all know but Wendy is a Grandma and her Grandson's name is Peter, he was born on the first day of winter so Congrats to Wendy and her Hubby and to their son and DIL Drew and Maria.
I am so happy for you both, You are going to be wonderful parents and it was Peter's first Christmas this year even though he was a few days old.
Now back to my special gift that Wendy made for me, check this out.
Look how pretty Wendy wrapped it.
Look at my Mr Snowman that my friend Wendy made me and I loved the Christmas card.
Here is a close up of Mr. Snowman.......
I LOVE him, I am keeping him out all winter, all my snowmen I keep out all winter.
Look at this...
Wendy I had tears in my eyes and Ken and I put it right on our Christmas tree.
Ken and I thank you so much!!!!
Your work is awesome. I will treasure him and our friendship for a lifetime.
I have been on you blog for many years and now you will be posting about Peter and I can't wait!!!!!!
I am happy you loved what I sent you a few weeks back. Have a Happy New Year and enjoy every minute with Peter! Give him hugs and kisses from me,PLEASE!
Please go check out my friend Wendy's Blog.
http://ravenwoodwhimzies.blogspot.com/
Please go and check out her blog and join it if you haven't. You will love her and her blog!
I hope you all had a wonderful and enjoyable Christmas.
We sure did here at the McNally's. We had my FIL,Steve-o's girlfriend and a couple that we have been freinds for about 5 years and their 15 yr. old daughter.
They all lefted about 9:00 so it was a very busy day!
They are saying 2 to 4 iches of snow starting tonight and then change to ice then rain!
Everyone please stay safe.
Tomorrow it is my husband's Birthday!
I told you all we have alot of Birthday's in December.
Hugs,
Tricia
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the snowman from Wendy! She is so talented and kind.Glad that you had a wonderful Christmas.We have had a dusting of snow today,wish it had been more.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeletetricia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun box! so many wonderful goodies from Wendy! Wishing you and your family a belated Merry Christmas! OLM
What a great gift from sweet Wendy...glad you had a great Christmas ! hugs lil raggedy angie
ReplyDeleteCute Snowman..! The link for Wendy's blog you posted is not valid...:( Do you have another blog site for her? Stay warm, T...it's biter cold here in PA. Hugs...K
ReplyDeleteLove your goodies from Wendy, so is soooo talented and has a lovely heart. hugs, Lecia
ReplyDeleteVery cute snowman! What a nice gift from Wendy!
ReplyDeleteGlad you love your snowman - it was fun making him for you...remember me each time you look at him!
ReplyDeleteHugs