I want to thank my dearest friend K for a special box she sent me.
We are very close and she means alot to me.
She will be getting her box next week I sent it out this past Saturday!
Look what she sent me...
Look what is inside the box...
Wilbur Chocolates and she said she forgot I was on nutrisystem, yeah right,LOL!!!!!!!!!
A Wilbur key chain that I can't eat, LOL! She also bought one for herself.
And this sign that she created herself, I LOVE it.
Mr. Hillcrest hung it up that night.
K thank you so much for the wonderful gifts you sent me.
I will treasure them and our friendship that we have, is PRICELESS!
Please go check her blog...
http://kskronicles.blogspot.com/
Now the antique mill we go to there is a booth that is very $$$$$$ and we go and look through there, but everything is top dollar so we DROOL!
Well the wife that owns the booth was there and she said when she works there every other Saturday it is 20% in her booth, so we saw this BEAUTIFUL Penn. stoneware and she said her husband just bought it the night before at an auction so Ken said hey we have cash and we got a steal for this, they didn't make money if anything they lost money but she saw how much we fell in love with it.
Here it is......
Ken then came home and did some research and found out it was priced right $300.00 to $400.00 dollars, and we didn't spend that. She said they have all of this stuff in their home and she made our New Year with a BANG. We got their phone number and they are going to have us over and if we have cash they have some more things for us to buy!
She was a sweetheart!!!!! We hugged her and thanked her, we are still floating on air!!!!! OUR REAL piece! So we are going to be going over to their home in a couple of weeks, she was also in Country Sampler but asked me NOT to give her name on my blog and I understand that.
I will show you where we put it in our livingroom when I take a picture, YES I forgot because I was just SO excited, it is high up and SAFE!
Now, it was the love of my lifes Birthday Dec.27th, I told you there was 3 of them Steven Dec.6th, Matt Dec.19th, our Anniversary Dec 12th but no pictures of that it was a beautiful special night that my hubby planned for us,then CHRISTmas then hubby's Birthday. Matt wasn't here he had to work until 10:00 pm but here are some pictures of my handsome husband,
Steven adores his Father.
Steven even said when he does get married he wants his Dad to be his Best man, we knew this a while back and when Steven told his Dad that I saw my hubby's eye's water up!
Here is Steve-o (which we all call him) and his Dad.
So last night we had a snow storm, here in the town we live in we got over a foot of snow. We did shovel the top deck for our furbabies so they could do the business. It was coming down here 2 inches an hour.We did shovel at least 4 times for them. Then I decided to take some pictures but when I was out there I sang to my hubby the whole song "Let it Snow"!
It was beautiful, but it was so nice to go in and have the fire going!
It was just a beautiful snowy night.
I almost forgot. My hubby collects all different kinds of oil lamps and I have posted many of them that I have found for my hubby but look at what he found.......
He LOVES it, and he put it right in his office!!!!
Well thats all for now.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and Happy New Year(2013)!!!!
Give those extra hugs and kisses
to your family and friends because
life is short and Thank the Lord for'everyday
for what you have!
Happy, Healthy New Year!
Blessings,
Tricia





What an amazing TREAT to get that stoneware!! Oh, what a find - I can't wait to see where you put it! And all your snow is SO pretty.....it's always fun to have snow around the holidays! :-D
ReplyDeleteI hope 2013 will be a much better one for MANY people - I pray that God will stay close to us all! And Happy New Year to you and your family!!! :-)
Wow Tricia what a special post. Congrats on all the celebrations and thanks for sharing everything with us. Happy, Happy everything ;-)
ReplyDeleteBless you,
Sheila
I'm so glad you like your "Wilbur" goodies! I wanted you to have a part of what is dear to me and that's a part of my hometown of Lititz, PA! Remember, one Wilbur Bud a day is GOOD for you:) Your pictures of the foot of snow are beautiful! But, so glad it was with you in Mass and not here in PA. Hugs my dear friend...K
ReplyDeleteHI TRICIA,sounds like you have been busy.. that time of year! a whirl wind then its quiet. i am putting away christmas so i can get to other things.. love your great buy! the crock is beautiful! we barley have snow up here in mn but the temps been staying right at 0. windy now tonight.. love all your family pictures and holiday decorations. enjoy your evening!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great post. Your life is so full! Family, friends, great buys and an amazing partner in life. You are blessed! Maggie
ReplyDeleteTricia what a great find and love the blue mark.The dealer sounds like a very nice lady.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your handsome hubby.
happy New Year to you all.
Good morning Tricia! What a nice package you received! But oh..my...LOVE the crock you purchased! Lucky! Wish I lived closer so we could poke through that place together!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to Ken and we hope you both have a new year full of health and happiness.
God bless dear friend!
Would you believe I have your blog listed on my sidebar on my blog and have been following it that way, but never "joined" your blog as a follower??!! O, MY..that small issue has been corrected. Lovs ya, T...
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Tricia!
ReplyDeleteAwesome find on the stoneware!It is a lovely piece and will look fantastic in your home.Happy Birthday to Ken! Lovely goodies from Kathleen,talk about tempting.LOL!Oh my but the snow is beautiful,still waiting for some here.Happy New Year!Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous blue slip crock. Love it! You got some nice goodies from K too! Happy New Year to you and your family, Janice
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia! How sweet to read about the love between your son and hubby! Love the box you received and also your great find and new friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Be blessed,
Cindi
OMGosh Wilbur Buds...our favorite.....when we go to Lititz we buy a 5Lb box of them and share them with the kids. K is a sweetheart for sure. I think I've known her since starting forums and blogging.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Ken...you are a very luck lady as he is lucky too.
Oh my what a gorgeous salt glaze piece! How fun - now the collection will start, right.
Blessings and Happy New Year
Karen
Hi Karen..! Happy New Year:)
DeleteTricia ~
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the hubs.
What a WONDERFUL ovoid crock. The dealer sounds like the perfect friend...lol!
Happy New Year.
Hugs :)
Lauren
Morning Friend
ReplyDeleteI did get your package.
Sorry you did not get my email.
I SO LOVE TASHA!
I watched it once and want to watch one more time and I will send it back.
SO very sweet of you and your hubby to lend to me.
Happy Birthday to your hubby.
Love the snow photos.
Woolie Blessings to you
Trace
P.s Loved the vintage santas too. Thank you!
The snow is beautiful. We still only have a dusting here but up at our cottage there is a ton (18 inches!)! After reading your post I had to start our fireplace up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Tricia!
Happy New Year!
Kendra
Hi Tricia. You made me cry:) I love this post. Thanks for sharing your love for family. I am happy for your new purchase. It's beautiful.
ReplyDelete-Steph-
Happiest of new years dear Trish! Wow - sounds like you have had a full month of celebrating going on. Wishing all the birthday boys the very happiest of belated wishes - and happy anniversary as well! What a GORGEOUS crock! Lucky, lucky, you!!! And the opportunity to possibly purchase more items - how exciting! Keeping you and yours in thought and prayer - Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - If you have no use for those Wilbur chocolates, I'm sure I could figure out what to do with them!) ;o)))
ReplyDelete