Here is Steve-o and his girlfriend and his proud Dad.
This is a sweatshirt that he has been wanting of the Bruins and when he opened it the look on his face was PRICELESS!
Here is the gift card that Mr.Hillcrest and I got him so he can go and get whatever he wants.
Here is Steve-o's girlfriend and his best buddy, they are taking Steve-o out for a Birthday dinner.
His girlfriend bought him his favorite band T-shirt of Led Zepplin, I forgot to show you so here it is with a picture of his Dad.My husband is the best Dad in the world.
Matthew had to work so he wasn't home but he has something for his brother and of course Matt is going to have cake when I get him home after work.
Matt looks up to his older brother so much!
Now here are some pictures I took tonight, I put up colored lights today, some came out blurry but there are a few that came out okay!
Also my snowman and today I went out and bought him a small Santa hat!!!
Here are some pictures outside looking in, these are so hard to take but here goes.
Also I wanted to show you that Mr.Hillcrest ordered for me the Tasha Tudor Christmas DVD, I LOVE her so much the DVD is wonderful.
I have alot of her books. Tasha lived in Vermont and her life was amazing. She passed away a few years ago at 92 years young.
Tasha wrote and painted and drew all her children's books that she had published. She was a truly amazing woman!
An update on our son Matthew. The medication is helping somewhat and they have gotten a few good reads on the monitor that he has to wear. So, we are putting in the Lord's hands and praying for the best!
Thank you all for putting Matthew on your prayer list.
Wow, two blog posts in one day!
Please love each other and give those
extra hugs and kisses to that people you
hold and love dear to your heart.
Life is short, so laugh, smile and enjoy
every minute, enjoy LIFE!
Christmas Blessings and Hugs,
Tricia





Happy birthday to your son! Take care, janice
ReplyDeleteGo Bruins!
ReplyDeleteLove the lights looking in and your lamp post is very pretty:)
Looks like a great birthday. Hope he had a happy one.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Happy Birthday Steve!!!!! Looks like you enjoyed your day spending it with family and friends. WOW!!!! Steve looks so much like his Dad!! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Happy Birthday to your son! What wonderful Birthday gifts he received!
ReplyDeleteLove all your Christmas display photos. You have a Beautiful home! Have a wonderful weekend!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
Love the cake decorations! Hope you all had a fun time celebrating. Your pictures are so festive and bright:) have a great weekend..!
ReplyDeleteLovs n Hugs, K
Looks like a wonderful Birthday celebration! Steve-o and his girlfriend are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteYour home looks just gorgeous and festive! The outside looking in pictures are so pretty! Cozy warm!
I'd say Steve had the best birthday...special gifts, beautiful girlfriend, best friend, dinner out and a great family gathering at the homestead...what more could he ask for.
ReplyDeleteYour decorating is so pretty Tricia...I also have had trouble taking pictures of 'lights' - they always come out blurry for me too. But they still are pretty anyway.
Karen