He has turned 21 years old, I can't believe it....where does the time go.
I remember holding him in the hospital when he was born like it was yesterday. He is a parents dream of a kid, doesn't smoke, drink or drugs.
He is a health nut, always did well in school NEVER gave us any problems,always listened to us when we gave him advice and still does,and everyone that knows Steven always says to his Dad and I WHAT a AWSOME kid you have.I told my husband this morning as a Mother I did something right raising a great young man that Steve-o has turned out to be.
Our son is the one in the middle, this was taken 2 summer's ago, they went to the cape at his friends house and they went camping in the backyard....theses friends grew up with Steve-o.
Steve doesn't like me posting pics. of him but he won't know, we are just SO PROUD of our son,he is an amazing young man and again so proud of him.We are going to have a cake and presents, pictures(he will be thrilled with that)LOL, and his girlfriend will be coming and his Grandfather.
Here is my baby boy, he isn't a baby anymore but in my mind he will be.....He is 6ft tall and SO handsome.
Steve-o we LOVE you SO much!
Next Dec 12th is our wedding anniversary and then Dec 19th is our son Matt's 18th Birthday, then Christmas then my Hubby Birthday Dec.27th.
Talk about busy in the month of December, I am glad my Birthday is in April!!!!!!!!
This was is interview with the Dean at College!
His Grandfather here in this picture is so proud of his grandson and that is Steve-o's Auntie too!
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!!
We love you!
LOVE,HUGS and KISSES,
Dad,Mom and Matt XOXOX





Happy Birthday Steve-O!!
ReplyDeleteI'd say your going to have a very festive December!
Happy Early Anniversary and Happy Early Birthday to Matt.
Kortney (my youngest) turns 18 Dec. 10th.
I cant hardly believe it.
Yes, the years just fly by too quickly.
I would love to go back in time and just hold them in my arms once more.
Hugs,
Tam
Happy Birthday to your son proud mama! Your very blessed. and busy!
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st Birthday, Steve! Great pictures, have fun celebrating :) Hugs and God Bless, G/f...K
ReplyDeleteWow Tricia - as I read your post it seems we have even more in common that we've been talking about - so many celebrations and having such wonderful, caring and great sons born so close together! You have every right to be a proud mama and I can well understand you are probably bursting at the seams, just like I do when I think of Drew or our oldest son, Scott (who is the oddball in the family - born in June!) lol....enjoy celebrating with Steve - sending blessings dear!
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st Birthday to Steve!! and congrats to the Mama who raised such a fine son. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st to Steve! Sounds like you did a great job, and handsome to boot:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice post! Happy 21st Birthday! Enjoy all of the celebrating. We have several birthdays here between Nov. 10 and Christmas as well. Lots of parties! So good to hear wonderful life stories. Blessings~Sara
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st Birthday Steve....this is a special milestone in your life so enjoy every minute of it!!! I hope you enjoyed your day!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
What a wonderufl post. You have a great family. Don't see to many kids like that anymore. You both are great parents. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st Steve!
ReplyDeleteYour birthday list sounds about like ours...it's just one right after another.