I wanted to show you what Mr. Hillcrest bought me these past two weeks but I must tell you that blogger has been very uncooperative and we had to figure out how to insert pictures another way. I really have a liking for these old antique chocolate molds. Here are two to start my collection. Thank you Honey!!!
This is a belsnickle santa both back and front.
This is where I decided to display him
Here is a closeup of him, I just love him.
Here is where we placed our new piece of very, very old stoneware.
This is an old yarn winder we found, it is missing a piece but we just love it.
Here is another view.
Here is our kitchen theme tree full of snowmen until the end of January, and then I will put up prim valentine hearts.
Here is my favorite prim snowman made by my friend Wendy!!!
Here are some closeups of the prim snowmen on the theme tree,
Ok prims, here is my new wooden prim box and I put one breadboard and some old bowls in it. Under it, is another collection of our rolling pins.
Here are five old stackable stools with a snowman on top!
Here is our other old antique chocolate mold that we just got yesterday, isn't he precious?
Here they both are in our hutch. Have a wonderful week, it is going to be very cold here.
Hugs,
Tricia





Good evening Tricia, Love all your goodies. You must have been a really good wife and mother, Huh? {smile}. Love your snowman tree. I usually leave one up but didn't this year and miss it. Even tho we have had record breaking temps the last few weeks. I have been looking for a yarn winder. Love them, but don't know why. They are very expensive in our parts. And I love old boxes,, love how you have yours displayed. Thanks for sharing. WIshing you a wonderful week
ReplyDeleteAngela
Love the old candy molds, T! What some great finds:) Hope your weekend was good, bundle up cause winter is back. Hugs..K
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteLove your molds! I love them, but haven't started another collection...yet... and snowmen, oh I love snowmen! few I keep out all year. and you have a wonderful yellow ware collection too!... so did it work using a new browser for you? That is the only thing working for me...such a pain. OLM
Tricia, I love your new/old chocolate molds and two of my other favorites ~ wooden boxes and stools!!!
ReplyDeleteI always say I'm going to keep my snowmen out ~ but always end up putting them away! Such an adorable collection.
TFS all your wonderful prim goodies!
Prim Blessings
Robin
I love the little chocolate molds - the bear is so sweet. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
Good Morning Tricia
ReplyDeleteOh I love your old stoneware and yarn wider.
Your home is just beautiful.
Filled with such love and treasures.
Wishing you a day filled with woolie love
Trace
Tricia you have a great knack of displaying prims!!!Especially love the wood bowls on the box and winder.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Earlene
Morning Tricia, love that mold, I so love old molds to, but don`t find to many here, then when you do, big bucks.......I love the wooden box you put your breadboards in, prim perfection, you really display your goodies so great, enjoy your cozy home, Hugs Francine.
ReplyDeletemorning tricia, i love all! your treasures! and love your decorating! its so nice to have blogging friends who understand... and enjoy!! i am spring cleaning and trying to get rid of a few things but... just seem to be rearranging! enjoy your day!!
ReplyDeleteoh i too am having an awful time trying to put pictures on my blog...there has to be an easier way!
Lovely collections...
ReplyDeleteYou have given me some display inspirations!
Good morning Tricia. Lovely treasures and gifts. The stoneware is so beautiful. I know you were really excited about that. The yarn winder is cool. I am pretty sure if we had that piece in our house the girls would try to ride it:) The molds are a good start to a collection. I want a bunch of them to fill my dough bowl I have sitting on the table. Your displays look prim perfect friend. Thanks for sharing your lovely home. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteO I love your collections.
ReplyDeleteIt makes a house a home.
:)
Love the new to you molds...great start to a new collection!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask...how are you uploading your pics???
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble too and I don't know that much about how you do things that when they change, I'm lost!!!!
Thanks
Lois
I recently started to collect chocolate molds too. Yours are gorgeous. Also love your stoneware and that winder too! The snowmen are too fun! Have a great week. If you get a chance, stop by my blog for my Valentine Giveaway. Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful!Love
ReplyDeleteit all!
Blessings~Sara
Lots of wonderful finds!Love the yarn winder and the molds are awesome.Hope that the ankle has healed and that you are feeling much better.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteAll of the items are great. The yarn winder was a wonderful find. Your house is really decorated beautifully :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful collections...I too collect Chocolate molds - it's an addicting collection!
All your photos are wonderful. Very Prim.
THANK YOU so much for your sweet commet on my blog...one of these days when I am back to the 'old Karen' I will hopefully be back to regular blog hopping!
Karen