Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pay it Forward!

Hi my Prims,
I joined Wendy's Pay if Forward and I am so excited about this. I LOVE to give and I do it all year anyway. I love to know I made someone's day and put a smile on someone's face and in their heart.

The first 5 people that join will receive a gift from me. It could be something homemade,a candle, a stitchery ETC, just something that you will love.

There are 2 rules.
Rule#1. Just USA only
Rule#2. the first 5 people that join have to say in their comment that they want to join the PIF and then you MUST make the same offer on your blog and follow through with the giving!

I hope you join and find it in your heart to give.
It is better to GIVE than receive!

I don't have pictures up because blogger isn't working right. Mr. Hillcrest checked out everything last night and blogger is saying they are trying to fix it. Is anyone eles having this problem?
My husband is going to call them today amd talk to a human, not a machine.LOL!!!!!

Oh, the first 5 people that join just go to my blog and on the side bar you will find my email and could you email me...
1.YOUR FULL NAME

2. ADDRESS

3. TOWN and ZIP CODE
THANKS a BUNCH!
I will let you know who the 5 people are by email!!! Then get ready you never know when the mailman comes you might just get a package from ME!

Give those you love extra hugs and kisses.
Tell your family and friends you love them and
say "I LOVE YOU" more to the ones you LOVE!
Life is SHORT, Don't leave things unsaid!
Enjoy everyday our Lord gave to us and live
life each day to your fulliest!
Spread the LOVE by joining Pay it Forward!

Blessings and Hugs,
Tricia

13 comments:

  1. Isn't this such a fun thing to do? I have already posted a PIF post and can't wait to surprise someone with a little gift. My mom has had trouble uploading pictures also. Maybe they will get it figured out soon. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving to others and making them happy gives you a tremendous feeling of joy.
    I know cause most of my life was about giving. Now I don't out much, don't do much and don't give much. lol
    My excusrion to Whistler caught me a draft in my back and now I am sitting again aching lol
    Not good getting old I can tell you. lol
    I would rather have gone skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tricia....this same fun has been circulating around Facebook. I've been doing it also. Been getting my pay it forward goodies together :).....have a great day..hugs K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia I would love to join yours, please if you would like to join mine also...I need some people. Have a great day!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia,

    Love the RAK's going around! and seeing everyone getting in on the fun! I did one on FB and did one last year too and like you like to send a trreat or tow or more through out the year.. Love the feeling it gives me. HAPPY RAK'ing!!!
    Now for the picture problem... I too was having issues... what I finally did and worked was download a different browser, google chrome and could then do pictures... drives me crazy that they can't keep blogger running right. Let me know what they say if you get a "real" persoN!
    Thanks for the great comment on our festivus party, moved into our nieghborhood and come play!!!! Hugs! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to join in on yours but I think you already have 5..but thats O K..I am in a couple of other ones and will be doing mine soon too
    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia, love your blog, just became a follower.... :)
    Blessings
    ~Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness it is not just me that has been having issues! I was ready to throw the computer through the window last night!
    Have fun with your PIF. I think that is such a wonderful idea that Wendy had and I got in on one and will post mine this morning!

    Be well,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog & becoming a follower! I'm following you, too!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trish,have fun with the PIF.It should bring a lot of joy to many people.I too have been having issues with blogger.Hope that you have a wonderful weekend.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trish, I would love to join in your "PIF" Thank you so much. It should make for an awesome year. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete