Friday, February 22, 2013

A Goodie Post!

Hi my Prims,
I first wanted to give a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone that asked for Angie's address to help her out.
I will tell you that blogland friends are the BEST! Please keep Angie in your prayers and her little peanut"her daughter", as they are very close.

So on Valentine's Day I made Mr. Hillcrest, my husband so YUMMIES!
Check them out.......

These are homemade sugar cookies with homemade frosting. He loved them.

Check out the homemade TRUFFLES I made for him, he said they were the best he has ever had and asked me tonight if I could make so more. I will tomorrow. Here they are......




Now for some BIG thank you's. I was blessed I won a few giveaway's on Valentine's Day!
First Diane    http://welcometolavendardreams.blogspot.com/
Please go and check out her blog. I really enjoy Diane's blog alot!
I won her giveaway, look what I got in the mail...







Check out the tote bag that Diane made...I LOVE IT. These are the colors I wear in the Spring and Summer, so this tote bag is going to be GREAT!





Sorry I did try to turn this on the computer and it didn't want to work for me......Huh!

Here is a close up of the beautiful tote...

Then I got this and guess what was inside.....these beautiful sea shells from Florida.

Aren't they AWESOME! Thank you SO much Diane you made my day!!
I will treasure my winnings. Also my sea shells from Florida! Kisses and Hugs my friend!

I also won a giveaway from Teri http://whitesheepfarm.blogspot.com/
Look what I won.....

 

YES, I won the Red Cardinal cross stitch. I can't wait to make this for my hubby and put it in his office. It has a special meaning to both of us.

Thank you SO much Teri for my Cardinal. I will make it and when I am done I will post it. I hope I make you proud!

So, that is it for now. We are getting more snow Saturday going into Sunday......oh FUN, NOT!!!! I can't wait for Spring to come.

I had to go to the hospital this week I have a kidney infection, and I am on a very heavy duty antibiotic. This came with a fever and all. It just has been a
yucky couple of weeks.

I hope everyone is doing well and if you are getting the snow storm please stay safe.

Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO
 







15 comments:

  1. Ken was a lucky man to get those yummy treats!The truffles look really good.Congrats on your wins.I know you will get lots of use from the tote.I can't wait to see the cardinal when you get it finished.Sorry that you have not been feeling well,will be praying that you are well soon.Yuck more snow for you all!We had temps that were in the upper 50's low 60's today.Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear - I didn't see your post until after I wrote you an email...been wondering how you were. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really did make some special goodies for your hubby! They look incredible! And I'm glad you like the pretties I sent you! I love the cardinal cross stitch, too! You'll enjoy making that! Have a good weekend! I hope you feel better soon! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning, oh yummy, lucky Hubby, ,looks so good........Lovely giveaway goodies you got, so many great things........Lucky you, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia hope your feeling better soon!
    Treats look yummy and great packages to open.
    Cheerful looking bag for the season.
    Happy Saturday
    earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Tricia~

    Hope your nasty infection leaves you soon and you feel better!! Your hubby is a lucky man~those treats look fabulous. Congrats on your wins. Can't wait to see the cross stitch all finished.

    Enjoy your weekend~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your hubby is a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife.
    You also have nice friends to cheer you up like this.I am always looking for something nice to stitch and that cardinal looks wonderful. You will enjoy doing it. I am sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Feel better soon dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia,

    So hope you are feeling better! Everyone has been under the weather it seems... I have felt like crap for weeks... Yummy looking goodies and fun goodies! happy stitching! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are lucky to have won the nice gifts. So sorry that you were unwell with the kidney infection. I hope that you are all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your giveaway treasures are wonderful. I'm so happy for you. Those cookies look really good. Prayer lifted for your speedy healing. Yes blog friends are the best. Thanks for being there for me. I was happy to send a little love offering to Angie and hear from her. Even the little acts of kindness mean so much. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tricia, the cardinal stitchery will be so special!!!! Your treats look yummy. I bet hubby just loves you. Congrats on your winnings. -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you certainly have been blessed with all those wonderful gifts from friends - lucky in the giveaways! I remember you posting about the meaning of the Cardinal so it will be wonderful when it's done.
    What sweet 'hubby' treats - I imagine they didn't last too long.
    I pray Angiie is doing better - I so understand back surgery.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful winnings...and gifts! I miss you, friend! Hope all is well, call me! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun treasures!
    More snow here too, 8-12 inches today alone! Ugg, so ready for Spring!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tricia! I just found your blog. Those yummies look so tasty! I'm sorry about your infection--get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete