Thursday, February 7, 2013

A heavy picture post!

Hi my Prims,
This is a very HEAVY picture post so grab a cup of coffee, tea or hot choclate and sit back and relax.
I hope you enjoy my post.
Before I start my blog post as alot of you already know we are getting a BLIZZARD! They are saying that we are going to get more than 2 feet, over 25 inches, CRAZY! We are all set and we have tons of firewood in the greatroom. We always lose power but we also have a generator(sorry if I mispelled it)
So if you are getting the BLIZZARD please be careful, they started closing banks, town hall, the only drug store and a few little stores and all schools in our town.. This means everything is getting closed for Friday when the storm comes in!!!!
We are ready like I said, but PLEASE everyone stay safe!!!!!!!!!

So here are alot of picturesof my Valentine tree in my office...





This is where I sit and read my CS or APP magazine or my kindle!!
See my prim heart on a wire prim stand(no I didn't make it) but I love it!

A close up of my prim heart.

This was on my kitchen table but I changed it up. You will see what I did down the post.

Here is my THEME tree that I decorate for every holiday. Even for the 4th of July I have prim red/white /blue lights and all primflags and for October I have prim orange lights but I didn't put them up last October.






Now this story means alot to our family, as alot of you know I took care of my MIL, which I called Mom. She me when she goes to be with the Lord(HOME) when you see a cardinal it is her.
This one lives in our tree in the back of our deck. We know that the bright beautiful ones are the males but we don't care we still say Hi Mom!
I finally got some pictures of her, itjust gives us peace because even though she is home with the Lord for 4 yrs. it still hurts and we all MISS her dearly! I think of her everyday and even talk to her, I know see hears me. So here are a few pictures.......



This is a GREAT picture!
One more...
We love you Mom, we know that isn't her but it gives us comfort, Mom did say when she goes home look for a red cardinal that will be her and she has been her for 2 yrs. I hope she stays!!!!!

So here are some more pictures of Spring/Easter...


This is what changed from the first picture that I said up top that I changed. Do you like this better?
It is on a long bread board and on our kitchen table.

This is in our kitchen, do you see the painted gourd, my friendJenfrom The Country Mouse made that for me a few years back, it is hand painted. Tell me she doesn't have talent. Jen's work is AMAZING!
Please go checkout her blog if you haven't yet.

http://thecountrymouse.blogspot.com/
Love ya girlie!




Here are some of my prim carrots.


My mouse holding his Valentine Heart, I think he is SO CUTE!


My strawberries in the bottom bowl.

My prim bunny with my yellow ware eggs, I also have some more that I will show you where I put them too.Also look on top, my bunny holding a light and wearing a dress, she is a doll! I will tell you I have had the winter bues and decorating really hop me right out of the blues.

Close up.

Here are the other 3 yellow ware eggs!

Our window sill, doesn't that bunny look like real chocolate?????
 
Other side of my widow sill.

My chicks from Granny Trace sent me a few years back. I LOVE them.
Woolie Love to you!


My stove board, the choclate bunny you see Angie Just a lil Raggedy.
Angie needs our love and prayers. She is having surgery Feb 21st, they are replacing a rod in her spine and pins. Angie has to down size to a small apartment but I know that when she can get around alot later she will make it prim/colonial and make it a COZY HOME for her and her beautiful 6yr.old daughter Kaylee.
Angie has to get rid of alot of things and is having a sale on her blog and that money will help her a great deal. Please help out our blogging friend that has always has been there for all of us!!!!!!!!!
Please give her your love, I know if she had $1.00 lefted to her name and someone on blogland needed it she would MAKE sure you got it.
I know everyone has a budget and everyone is having it hard but even if you send her $5.00 will HELP, more than you know. Think about it this way if you were in her shoes with a 6yr old daughter wouldn't you want your blogging friends to help you!
Angie has alot of PRIDE, that is another reason why she is selling things so she can make a little nest egg for her and her daughter. If you know Angie then you know that she is a single mother and she ALWAYS gives out packages to surprise someone on blogland. I ask PLEASE open your hearts. I am not going to put her address on my post but if you want to send her something and you need her address just please email and I will email you her address, even if it is a gift card anything will help!!!!!
Here is my email  triciamcn@verizon.net
Angie doesn't know I am doing this becasue she would get upset but she needs to put her pride aside and let us gals help her.
We love ya Angie!
Also don't forget to pray for her.






Living room.


I have to take this picture when it is at night.
I have ALOT more to post but I am going to save it for post#2.

Stay safe and warm and cozy with
this storm coming in.
Snowy Blessings,
Tricia







 



























25 comments:

  1. Tricia as usual your decorating has inspired me. We're headed to Switzerland for an extended weekend and I'm gonna be looking for some spring Easter decor. It's snowing again today but I just know that spring fever is just around the corner.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home and post friend.
    Woolie hugs and love
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, How beautiful.. I especially love the Valentine's trees. How do you do it? Evything looks wonderful..I cannot believe a blizzard..here in good Ole KY, we are having 60's temps..cold in high 30's tomorrow...no blizzard though.. It sounds like you are prepared and I know you will enjoy that nice reading corner..Feed the birds..they will need the food if you are getting that much snow.. I love that the cardinal reminds you of your Mom.. The cardinal is the Ky state bird...they are beautiful...Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You really do have a flair for decorating and arranging! So many wonderful prims! So glad I stopped by!
    Stay safe!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tricia-
    Beautiful Home, I Love all your displays!
    Love the story about the cardinal and your Mother-in-law. Stay safe and warm! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia, WOW! what wonderful photos of your beautiful home!!!! you are way ahead of me... I don't know if I will even get a bunny out...
    Great shout out for Angie!! I need to get a little something off for her asap! OLM
    stay in be safe!!! we are getting rain right now, but will turn to snow soon....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks beautiful, Trish.
    As always!
    Stay staff and warm.
    Hugs
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pictures dear friend. Some day I want a tour of your home! I'm lovin' all your shelves and cubbies - wonderful decorating.
    I'm holding an auction for Angie today...it ends at7 - for anyone interested in bidding.
    It was nice talking to you the other day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Tricia, loved your picture post so much, such wonderful full prim goodness

    ReplyDelete
  10. Afternoon Trica, loved your post full of prim goodness.....so many wonderful goodies, your home is so cozy......Prayers for

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed visiting your home today. Love all of your things. Stay safe during the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tricia,

    Love all your photos and displays. Oh how I wish we had cardinals up here. You have a very special one :)

    Stay safe and warm from the storm. South eastern Ontario is supposed to get it but I don't think it will reach up north where I am.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what wonderful pictures, Tricia!! You have such a nice way of arranging everything, it all looks so cozy and homey! :-) I LOVE the hearts, especially the red one with the rusty bell on it!

    I will be praying for safety for you and all my family up there during the blizzard! I hope it isn't going to be as bad as they are predicting!! Keep us all posted, and take lots of pictures! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved all your pictures Tricia. Stay safe. We are only getting 9 inches of snow in our neck of the woods...not like the blizzard that is coming your way. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your home with us. Enjoyed your blog and pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is some bautiful cardinal
    You know I wouldn;t be surprised if it was your Mom's spirit coming every day to say hello. I believe in such things.So many strange things happen in this world and we can't explain them.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never actually seen a cardinal. I think your story is precious. Your office is such a lovely place to sit and read and relax and reflect. I am happy you have this special spot. Your valentine decor is fun. I never thought about having a year round tree to decorate. I do have a tree upstairs with lights on it all year round, but never thought of decorating it. How dumb hu? It's so simple. Your spring things are making my wishing for it to come soon. Those yellow ware eggs are so fun and such sweet chicks from Trace. I too am praying for Angie. We are all trying to help her. I know she appreciates it. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, you have really gone all out, I love how you have so many decorations for each of the holidays~ it inspires me to get decorating! Have a lovely week,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are a great friend to angie! sending thoughts and prayers. i like always love your pictures and will have to go back thru them a few times! enjoy your evening trish!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely post. Your tree is so perfect for decorating for all of the holidays. You have so many cute prim things around your house. And it's good that we can all be friends and pray for each other...what a difference it makes! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Trish a lovely post.Your home is always perfectly decorated and all of your lovely Spring decor is making me want to pull out my things and get started.Glad that you are still enjoying your gourd.I always think of you and Ken when I see a cardinal.Hope that you and yours fared well in the blizzard.Keeping Angie in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  22. You WON my giveaway girlfriend! Email me your address and I'll send it on your way...with some Florida sunshine! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tricia,
    Hello!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Pleased to meet you!!

    I see you decorate trees for every holiday like I do. I sort of carry it to the extreme but it makes me happy!!

    I signed up to follow you...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning Tricia...as usual I'm very, very late visiting...I don't get around to my friends as quickly as I'd like to...I have to take them in groups - that's the only way I can get to visit them all.
    I for one LOVE PICTURE HEAVY POSTS...I love looking at other peoples treasures and how they place them in their home...it's such inspiration and your home is one of them. For one thing you have a large enough home to do all this beautiful decorating...I've got so little space to work with.
    All your Hearts and Easter things are beautiful and so many are from friends...how special.
    Oh, I know Angie is struggling to get through this...I pray for her as I know in our family 3 of us in the last 2 months have had back/neck surgery...so I am praying hard for her.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete