Hi my Prims,
Guess what we got over the weekend....a gazebo.
My husband is going to put it up near the end of the long bottom deck and it has a screen that we bought that goes with it. I am SO EXCITED!
This winter I have to say has been hard on everyone. The gazebo is 10X10 and it has four metal poles and also has a lip on the bottom of each pole and Mr. Hillcrest is going to drill heavy duty nails to hold it down and then we bought 3 boxes of white lights that are in a plastic tube and he is going to put them all up and I am looking for a wicker loveseat and I will make a cover for it when I find one. I don't want to spend $300.00 for a set so a friend of mine across the street from us knows where to look for one.
I have been wanting a gazebo for awhile now and why is because by 6:00pm the bugs are so bad we can't sit out there on our deck so NOW we will be able too.
What makes a girl happy and this girl is VERY HAPPY!
When we get it all set up I will be taking pictures to show all of my blogging friends.
I am ready to get into my gardens and my friend across the street from us is going to help me design and put in more flower's that come back every year.
We have our humming bird feeder's ready to go. We love to sit outside and watch them. They are my favorite.
I will also be potting flower's to put inside our new gazebo. Can you tell how excited I am.
Now we can sit outside and watch our sons in the pool and our gazebo will be all lite up and I will be able to sit with my hubby and read the newspaper and have our dinner out there etc.
So I don't have any pictures like I said but when everything is done I will take tons of pictures. We are also getting a new grill. I bought Mr. Hillcrest a grill about 6 or 7 yrs ago for Father's day and it is on it's last leg so we will be looking for a good sale and pick one up!
I hope we are heading for the feeling of Spring and the S word is over SNOW......YUCK!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter.
We are having lamb and mint jelly, mash potatoes, two side vegetables and my Easter bread that I have FINALLY mastered. My Grandmother made one big one with colored eggs and then she would make each of us a small one just for everyone.
So, I will be making that and a homemade apple pie because my FIL,is coming and he LOVES my homemade apple pie!
Then of course my homemade cookies.
Our friend Michelle across the street is coming over with her boyfriend and our friends Brandon and his wife and their little girl who is a 18 months old and she is a doll and they are coming.
So Happy Easter and Happy Passover to everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Evening Tricia, Sounds like you have Spring Fever!! What a wonderful idea,, a gazebo. I can't wait to see the pictures. I know it will be beautiful with all the plans you have. We can't sit out either as our property borders a swamp and the bugs are terrible. Hmmm, maybe I need to tell the mister I need a gazebo with a screen also. I know you will enjoy it. Have a wonderful Easter Weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Angela
You will enjoy your Gazebo so much, rain or shine. Lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Earlene
I can tell your excited. You will enjoy it much. I have had very good luck with Day Lilies. Since my orange trumpet vine has gotten large I get more than enough blooms to keep the humming birds feed. Hope you find the perfect wicker set. Enjoy your family meal. Sounds wonderful. Blessings! Lara
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you as well. I hope you enjoy your gazebo. It's an excellent idea.!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your Family a wonderful Easter filled with His Love!
ReplyDeleteOh you will enjoy the gazebo for years to come.
ReplyDeleteWe had one before we built the screen room...I never went outside to enjoy a meal or to even sit because of the mosquito's here.
Waiting for photos!!
HAPPY EASTER
Karen
Oh, the gazebo sounds perfect. We need something like that in our courtyard because the bugs are bad here, too. And a gazebo will provide you shade, too! I know you'll love it! Enjoy a blessed weekend, my friend!
ReplyDeleteTrish,I know that you and Ken will enjoy that gazebo!Sounds like the perfect place to sit and enjoy your Kindle.Can't wait to see pics of it and the flowers that I know will be near.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDelete