Saturday, March 16, 2013

Picture Heavy Post Enjoy!

Hi my Prims,
First I want to tell you all that I am using my youngest son's camera because my camera fell and it broke but I am getting another camera because Mr. Hillcrest said it would be cheaper to buy a new camera than have this one fixed. We are looking at Canon's that is the kind I had before it broke, it sure does take awesome pictures so I am sorry about these pictures becasue they are from a cheaper camera and I can tell the difference.

So here we go,

See the quality ins't good. Well this was a off white candle holder and I paint it a burgandy color and when I get my new carmea I will retake some of these pictures.


I bought this little tree at Target and I painted the eggs.












Here is my new but old yarn winder. I put wool yarn on it and I have an old small basket that I am going to put the wool yarn in and I will take another picture to show you all. I LOVE this piece SO much!!!



This picture is in our hallway. I just adore this picture.
Remember we had a recent snowstorm and we got about 20 inches of snow here.
Here are a few pictures of what we got. It is almost gone now, I CAN'T wait for Springtime and to be able to get in my gardens and paint our fence that is around our inground pool and get our deck already for summertime.

So here are a few SNOW pictures......

It was so heavy that the big beautiful bush just went down but it popped back up now.

See the fence that I will be painting. I am painting it the color of our new trim when we did our homestead over last summer.


Okay enough of snow. I hope this was the last snow storm of the year.

Here are some goodies I found at a thrift shop I went to.


This has a hole in the bottom so I can plant some flower's in it for our deck.


You can't see it but the name of of it says Pfaltzgraff.


Now this tool box I found and stained it kind of a brown color and then I went to Jo Ann Fabrics and bought 2 clay pots and painted them then put some fake greens in them and then some hay with my carrots and then magic I have a new Springtime center piece.





Then I went to Target to get a few more things for Easter baskets and I swa these....
Sweet Basil.

The a poppy flower.

This is what is inside. I bought one for my friend across the street and it is growing so I decided to get one.

Also this wire basket at Target for $3.00, I know can you believe it. I will do something with it. Then I will take a picture of what I do with it.

Also this cute little chick for place settings and I will put their names on it and date them. They came in 2 in a pack for a $1.00, I know again can you believe it!!!!!
Well that is it for now.
I hope I will have my new camera the next time I do a bog post.
I hope that you enjoyed my post today!!!!

Think Springtime my friends,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia



























10 comments:

  1. Morning Tricia, love all your wonderful prim Spring time touches in your cozy home, you really have a knack for putting together prim vignettes......Wonderful tool box, love the display.......To much snow here too, yuk, more on the way tonight.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter treats to look at in your house!!!!
    Target has great stuff.
    20" wow, glad we didn't get that!
    Happy St. Patricks d
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish,
    Everything looks wonderful.
    Adorable tree from Target.
    I love that place.
    They always have the cutest stuff.
    Im so ready for Spring too.
    They are predicting 1 to 3" of snow for us today. OMGosh!! No More!
    Im so tired of it.
    Im ready to get outside.
    I want so badly to go do thing in the yard.
    Hopefully those Spring temps will come for all us us soon!
    Wonder what the weather is like in TN.
    Maybe I should come get ya and we will run away and go see! :)
    At least if its cold there too, we could spend the day shopping and having FUN! Heehee!
    I need some FuN badly.
    Take care my friend.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tricia-
    Love all your Spring displays.
    You found some wonderful treasures.
    Love the tool box and the planter.
    I Love Target deals.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh you got some pretty neat stuff. It would take me ages to comment on everything lol
    I love a winter wonderland but sunny days are so welcome
    It's been raining a lot here and this morning it is sunny and bright and it sure lifts your spirits.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness don't you just love Target...I do and I find lots of wonderful things. I like the $1 and $3 bins at the front of the store...always find little things for the younger grands.
    Your spring decor is lovely as usual...we have about that much snow right now here...seems it just doesn't want to stop and we're in for more tomorrow.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! Love all your pics...I just want to sit in your cozy rooms and chat!
    You are the first to know (I will make a post tomorrow) that our new grand-daughter arrives yesterday...how blessed are we to have two wee ones now to hug and kiss.
    Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trish,lots of lovely pics! Love the wood tool box and how you decorated it for Spring.Sweet finds,especially that pitcher,I can just see if full of daisies.The yarn winder is a favorite of mine,have one on my wish list.Hope that you found a camera(yeah,you know where I am at on that subject).LOL! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your table looks pretty. Love what you've done with pot & greens just looks so fresh. Oh the woven cloth on your table is beautiful. Yarn winder is a treasure. We are getting snow now but hearing you have a pool sounds inviting. Lovely trees on your grounds. Good luck with camera. Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi trisha, thought id stop by and see how you are. i loved all your pictures! the inside of your home looks ready for spring, but the outside looks like mine...no spring in site! yuk! at least we do know there is an end eventually! enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete