Hi my Prims, it has been awhile since my last post but I wanted to share a few things with you.
First my Hubby, Mr. Hillcrest bought me these beautiful flower's and I was sooooo HAPPY.
Look how beautiful they are...
Here are a few close ups.....
My hubby knew I REALLY needed a lift and these beautiful flower's really did the job.
I also celebrated a Birthday and my hubby already a week before my birthday bought me my gazebo that will be going up soon and my NEW CAMERA, I am NOT using my son's camera anymore and all these pictures are taken by my new camera, that was another birthday gift. My hubby spoils me for sure. I am very blessed and a very lucky girl to have him as my husband and my best friend and soul mate.
Then our oldest gave me this for my birthday....
Thank you son I LOVE it. He knew I have been wanting one of these for awhile now. I wear it everyday and I think of my Steve-o.
Love you kiddo well he is 21 but he will always be Mommy's kiddo! XO
Okay then Mr. Hillcrest and I went shopping and I bought a new mirror for our half bathroom downstairs. Here it is....
I LOVE, LOVE it so much!!!!!!!!!!
So there you have it. I still am moving things around to my liking and I am going to be painting a few things in there as well, so I will be doing before and after pictures.
I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week. I can't believe it will already be May 1st on Wednesday! Time flies by when you get older, LOL!
Remember to tell your loved ones how much you love them,
and give those extra hugs and kisses to them.
I sure do!
Spring Blessings Friends,
Tricia XO





Hey there been wondering about you.Love the flowers,bet they smelled wonderful.They sure are beautiful.Steve did a great job picking out your birthday gift,love it! I always have like ladybugs.Oh my but that mirror is awesome,looks great in your half bath.Have a wonderful day friend!Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteHey T...! Your flowers are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They so do say 'SPRING'..! Steve did well with your bday gift! Still getting yours together, I have some items I'm waiting on, then it will be shipped. Your new mirror is nice, also! I love the look of natural wood. Have a great week, much lovs and hugs :)
ReplyDeleteK
Your flowers are beautiful & give us hope for spring to come. The camera is doing a good job. Your necklace is pretty & the memory you will cherish. Love the mirror. A must have for sure. I hope you got my email wishing you a HBD. HBD again my friend. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLara
Awesome! Glad you had such a good time with your hubby. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Tricia! The flowers are just beautiful and I love gerber daisies because they're just so cheerful. The mirror is just perfect the bathroom. BTW every girl needs a little spoiling every now and then so enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Morning Friend
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers and gift from your son.
Love the mirror and your beautiful home.
Sending you hugs,love and prayers!
Woolie JOY
Tricia nice camera and great close up shot of the flowers.
ReplyDeleteYour new bathroom mirror is perfect!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Happy Spring
Earlene
Morning, such beautiful flowers, love them...
ReplyDeleteOh those computers, didn't finish...Birthday Wishes to you.....love your bathroom mirror, sweet prim room too....Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! Oh, how I miss working with fresh flowers, creating something special for my customers! Enjoyed seeing all the photos of your home!
ReplyDeleteBless you Tricia!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you celebrated up right! :) Love the bathroom mirror. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
The flowers are beautiful as is the bracelet. Spring is sure something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteHere it's sunny but cold The weather can't decide what it wants. We cut the grass twice already and it needs another cut already.
Great flowers Tricia! Love the mirror too! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Happy belated birthday too! OLM
ReplyDeleteTricia, most beautiful flowers! and love the bracelet!! The mirror is perfect in the bathroom too! Happy belated b-day! OLM
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Your flowers are gorgeous! I really love your new mirror too. Looks perfect in your half bath. Would love to take the one I currently have out and get me one like yours! The braclet is pretty. Sweet kiddo! I agree, no matter how old they are, they will always be our kiddos!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tricia. The flowers are so pretty. I can't wait to see the gazebo!!! Isn't it great when your kids really try hard to make you happy and to think about what you would want and love? The mirror looks great. The little touches like that are what make all the difference. Happy rearranging! -Steph-
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers--just gorgeous!
ReplyDelete♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░♥░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░T░R░I░S░H░A░♪ღ♪
*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :-D
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a wonderful day, and I'm so glad....you deserve it! XOXO My son was born this month, too!
And I LOVE LOVE that mirror!! GREAT design! I'm pinning it! :-D
Happy belated birthday, Trish!
ReplyDeleteLove of your wonderful new goodies.
Such a sweet hubby and son you have.
Wonderful mirror.
Hugs
Tam
Happy Mothers Day Prims!
ReplyDelete