Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Girly Girl forever!

Hi my Prims,
I wanted to make this post and let you know that I ordered 2 different makeup boxes that come once a month and they are both for 10.00 Free shipping.
The first on is called Ipsy Glam Bag. It comes with 5 items and at least 2 items are full size and with Ipsy it also comes with a new make up bag that you can change out for your purse.
The next one I get is 10.00 a month and it comes with 5 items and BOTH of these services gives you a card and you can get on the site and order from them if there is a product you like.
I already did with birchbox and it is a spray for your hair you put it in when it is wet and I LOVE it.

So here is my FIRST Ipsy bag and what I got in my sweet make up bag......

Koko had to see too.

I did get 5 of these company's product and I am going to order from bhcosmetics and pop and you get a discount.

I love the pop lipstick and it goes on like butter, I did swatch it for you.

 

I did you the 3 small eye shadows that I got and the pop lip stick and I did do my toe nails in the full size nail polish. Here goes sorry the lighting is not the best.

Very pretty for the HOT, HOT summer we are having.

I am not used to using purple eye shadows but I did try it out last night and my husband took the pictures...


You can see the purple better here. I got out of my comfort zone and I really like the look.

So I have been having fun doing that and I have been quilting and swimming in our pool because it has been H***O***T!!!!!!!!!

Stay cool my Prims and have a great week,
Summer Blessings,
Tricia XO







11 comments:

  1. What a awesome deal on your makeup. Your new eye shadow is very pretty. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these products - seems like they are pretty good deals.
    I don't wear much eye shadow except when we go out 'big time' lol.
    Like the color you chose.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty eyes...! Stay cool, GF! It's been crazy Hot! Loves n Hugs...K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good...love the toe nail polish
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia, your lavender eyes look lovely and think you should use it whenever you have colors which go well with it. Nice look.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well darn, I already tried once to post a comment, let's see if it works this time.

    The lavender eyes look very captivating and lovely on you. You should use that color whenever you are wearing complimentary colors of clothing.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun!! I have been using purple shadow and liner lately. I'm liking it too.
    What a great bag! LOVE me some bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking Good Girlie Girl, love the color of polish, very pretty, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The make up sounds like fun! I'm still enjoying my summer time nail polish! Hope you're having a good summer. We are staying in Florida so it's warm...but I love it! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping in to say HI TRISHA! I'm thinking about you today! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you today....hope all is well. Miss seeing posts from you. :-(

    ReplyDelete