Sunday, September 22, 2013

Harverst Homestead Part 2

Hi Prims,
I did more decorating for fall. I sure am enjoying it a lot.
 So here are some more pictures of my harvest decorating. I hope you enjoy them and also thank you all that did comment on my last fall decorating. You comments were heartfelt and they meant more to me than you will ever know.



















I also did more in the living room here they are..................







I added lights to the mantle.



You saw this before but what is different is that I added lights to the mini tree.



I bought this sampler from Pam from Canada. I LOVE it!
There is my old spinning wheel, I love that too.






Here is some pictures outside looking in.....






So there you go my Prims. I love to decorate but my FAVORITE holiday is Christmas and most of you all know that already. I start decorating Nov. 1st
because we want to sit and relax ,watch Christmas movies with the fire going and everything is done, so all we have to do is ENJOY!

Fall Blessings,
Tricia XO

























18 comments:

  1. I love all the lights and I love all the bowls...i am addicted to dishes.
    I have changed my style away from country but I love all you have done. I didn't get rid of my stuff since I am not sure if I am never going back!
    November 1 I bring out Christmas too...can't wait. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your harvest décor. Why, I could just stay and visit with you all evening. I am afraid I would not be too much company for chatting, I would be drooling over everything. Perfect and cozy. Even love peeking in those beautiful windows. Thanks for sharing.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tricia!! I love the lights, I think I will have to put some out ... good ideas get copied you know! LOL
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..these look like pictures out of a magazine! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I am in awe of the beauty. I too love all the lights makes it look warm and welcoming. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia, your decorating is lovely. You sure have a lovely home, magazine material for sure. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Tricia, prim perfect, your home decorated for Autumn looks so comfy cozy...So many goodies there, love the sampler too. Wonderful job, thanks for sharing, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful!!! I love the lighting, it looks so welcoming looking in as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow~ I just felt like a visited a prim shop!! Gorgeous home and I love the way you decorate!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Fall Friend
    You have such a beautiful home.
    I sure have missed you.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it. I wish some of you ladies could come and make my home look like yours, so relaxing and homey. I may use a few of your idea if you don't mind though :)

    Happy Fall Tricia!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww Tricia, your decorating is just so down home and comfy...such a relaxing atmosphere.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tricia, Everything looks great! Love it all, love the shoots looking in the best! Best time of year I say! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home oozes warmth and love! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented. Your place always looks so homey and inviting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tricia it looks so amazing! Maggie

    ReplyDelete