Well, I love this time of year. It is cool and I really enjoy that.
I have been very busy. Our oldest is back at college(his last year) and our youngest is working and he will be going to Empire beauty school starting in Feb. He loves to cut hair and do peoples make up and he wants to one day open his own salon.......Amen. He is becoming his own person.
We are so proud of our sons.
Well, I did do some decorating for fall. Here are some pics.
Outside looking in................................
I hope you all enjoyed some fall decorating that I have done.
I really enjoy the fall, apple picking, making the first homemade apple pie, hay rides, taking a fall drive with my husband and seeing the leaves change color, starting our first fire of the year, making soups and stews, cool crisp nights, wearing my pink fuzzy slippers,having hot cider and tea and baking.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO





Thanks for the fall tour, Trisha! Your home is just gorgeous! So warm and cozy! Hope all is well with you! Always enjoy your posts!
ReplyDeleteYour home is very cozy and you have AWSOME collections.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall and ENJOY!
Earlene
Love your fall decorating! So beautiful! I really love your cutting boards :) You should be so proud of your sons. We have two sons as well - a junior in college who has finally declared his major and a junior in high school who is just starting to think about life after high school.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Patti
Oh yes, Tricia...I did enjoy your Fall decorating. I have only done a little bit...it's been so busy around here. Maybe if it rains all day tomorrow, as is predicted, I can get some more done. Your home is so warm and cozy..sure wish we could sit and sip some coffee and chat.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well dear. Hugs
Beautiful, Happy Fall Tricia
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Hello Tricia! I so enjoy looking at the pictures of your lovely home no matter what the season or holiday. Always so warm and inviting.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well.
Blessings,
Sheila
I just scroll up and down, up and down looking at your beautiful pictures! Just beautiful! Maggie
ReplyDeleteAs usual your home is so homey and warm.
ReplyDeleteI still have a pumpkin in my house from Halloween lol
It still looks good.
How wonderful that your sons are figuring out what they want to do with their lives.... it can be a very difficult time.... as I well know with 3 daughters (youngest is now 28)!!
ReplyDeleteYour fall decorating is just beautiful, and such an inspiration for me!! I have a few things out....but went out in my garage earlier to bring in some boxes, and let them sit right where they were.... I was just too tired! But these pics will inspire me to get moving first thing in the a.m.!!
Love all of your displays! I spotted a Halloween tree that made me smile and I like the lights too! Janice
ReplyDeleteNice fall feelings here! I love all your decor. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi
Thanks for allowing me to tour your beautiful home Tricia. It is so inviting and cozy. Ready for fall and some snuggling, You are so blessed to have such a beautiful home place.
ReplyDeleteAngela
All your displays are lovely. Everthing is so inviting and cozy.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia....I did make it here again! Boy it's hard getting around to everyone's blogs, especially when they are all so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYour Fall decorating is so peaceful looking and yet fun and festive.
Thanks for sharing.
Karen
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks for taking us on a tour!!
ReplyDelete