Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Christmas! Christmas decorating!

Hi my Prims,
I wanted to share some of my Christmas decorating with you all.
Here we go, First I am going to start with the kitchen,

Here is our Christmas village. I did do close ups on the village.



Okay those were the close ups of the village. On to the kitchen.




Okay as you can tell this is my center piece for our prim/colonial kitchen. I love the small sled I found years ago and my bread board.






I forgot this picture is a close shot of my dry sink. My little prim tree with my prim lights.

Here it is all together. I really loved how it came out this year.


Close up of my bread rack that my husband made me and the prim little stockings on the string.
I think they are darn cute.

Here are some pictures over my sink. I changed it up this year.








Now here is what my stove board looks like and the stove board was made by my sis/friend who is very talented in everything she does. Her name is Jen The country mouse. Jen made this stove
board for me years and years ago. I LOVE it. It was my Birthday gift with a lot more goodies mostly made by her and that is priceless as our friendship/sisterhood is.
With that said here are some pictures.....


Jen also made me that prim adorable deer.









I did use a real prim candle just for the pic., I use my prim battery candle. This would cause a problem but the prim candle that uses batteries look just like a prim light.


The above picture is a picture from our hallway, my husband put a window in the hallway so you could look into my prim room also used as my office and my make up room, but I didn't take a pic. of that.

Here we go into the living room.









My loving, awesome husband ordered this red ware plate which he had made for me(well both of us) a few years ago. I keep that out all year with all of my red ware collection.

We are not done yet. I made prim stockings many, many yrs. ago and we need to put those up and I think after this blog post my hubby will be doing that.
I will show them to you when I do another post.

We have had this manger for 20 years. We love our manger and this is why we celebrate Christmas.


























I forgot a few more pictures of the kitchen.








I love this jar. One reason why is because I made it and I love the old fashion Santa.

My hubby also made me this prim cabinet. I love it!
So there you go some Christmas pictures of our homestead. I am stringing popcorn & cranberries so when our Christmas tree is done I will do a blog post of that and our stockings I made years ago.
I hope everyone is doing well and you all are enjoying the holidays.
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia XO

20 comments:

  1. Oh my friend you have out done yourself ! It is a virtual wonderland of Christmas cheer. Love and just a tad jealous of your wonderful Belsnickle collection. Merry Christmas my friend! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so beautiful. You take great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Beautiful filled with so much Love!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool.
    Really love your decorations.
    I just put up my old ones from last year and the few new ones I made this year.We are trying to get into the Christmas spirit but it is hard listening to the news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, oh what a beautiful cozy home decorated for Christmas. I love it all!!!!!! You really know how to pull all your treasures together, prim perfect. Thanks for sharing, going back to look again. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks so cozy! Your house always looks warm and welcoming. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your hubby are absolutely the sweetest people ever I so enjoy your warm heart your blog is absolutely wonderful and you did an amazing job with your Christmas decorating Christmas is my favorite time of the year it brings so much joy to so many families and you are such a beautiful and kind soul and your decorating skills are flawless I could use some tips Lol love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so warm and cozy.......beautiful!!! :)

    Christmas Blessing,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so pretty! Thank you for sharing the pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your home and all your prim Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tricia!
    What beautiful decorating - and how great that you have so many wonderful treasures from friends that you can look at and reflect on.
    I saw the 'Santa Suit' hanging on your door and just realized that I didn't put mine out this year - I must go find it and put it our because the little ones love seeing it.
    Blessings to you and your family this Christmas season.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is just incredible! I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas Hillcrest to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just popping in tonight to say Hi and let you know I've been thinking about you! (It's Jan 28th)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tricia, I am speechless! What a treasure you are and what a beautiful home you have created. I was born up north and although I've lived in Miami 39 years, I romanticize winter and the Christmases from my childhood and your blog totally brought all that back to me! I look forward to future posts and more of the same Home Sweet Home pictures!

    ReplyDelete