Hi my Prims,
It was been a long time but it has been very busy here at the homestead. Our oldest son graduated college this pass Sunday with a 3.84 average. We are so PROUD of him. He started working for Jaguar now. We are going to put his picture and write up of him in the newspaper so family that doesn't know will see.
The main reason I am posting is that Mr.Hillcrest is going into the hospital tomorrow. He has A FIB ( his heart) so they have to do some things so I will be very busy and I ask if you all could keep my husband in your prayers. I am very nervous but I won't let him see that or know because then he will worry about me but I will be there at his side. The doctors said he will be in the hospital for 4 to 5 days.
Here is the love of my life. Thank you all for your support and love at this time.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Prayers going your way.
ReplyDeleteTricia... Congratulations to your son on his fine accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteYou and your husband will be in my prayers and thoughts.
Well Wishes from Illinois...
Brenda
Hi Tricia, Have been hearing so much about folks with this heart problem, We have family members who are doing well on medication. Will surely send up prayers for your Husband and yourself. Congratulations to your son and good luck with his new job. I know you are proud of him, Keep us updated on your hubbys progress.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Sending out a prayer for you Tricia. Janice
ReplyDeleteSaying a prayer for you...hugs Francine
ReplyDeleteTricia, I know what you are going through, I have spent many hours in the hospital with my dad over his heart. I will lift you both up in prayer. Hugs! :)
ReplyDeletePrayers and gentle hugs from Texas
ReplyDeleteTricia I'm so sorry to hear about this!!!! I know how you feel I almost lost Freddie last April he had two blood clots pass through his heart and lungs. But prayer brought him through....God is good!!! I'll be praying for you and Ken.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dana
I will be praying, God's got this! Congrats to your son too!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying, God's got this! Congrats to your son too!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers! Maggie
ReplyDeleteOh so glad to hear from you, but wish the news was better. We will pray very hard for your hubby!!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteYou got it girl. Hope all goes well. It should.Have faith.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your son's graduation and new job.
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteJust prayed for you both!! May God give you both His comfort and peace!
Warm Hugs~
Julie
In my thoughts and prayers always! Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeletePraying for you husband and for you!
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings,
Cindi
I wondered where you have been - you haven't posted since Christmas!
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back.
CONGRATULATIONS to your son for such a great job through college and on getting a great job.
SENDING MANY PRAYERS for your husband and you too. Hang in there.
Ble3ssings
Karen