Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chrismas decorating at Hillcrest Home Prims

I am sorry prims for not posting sooner, but as you know, life can become busy around the holidays.  We have three birthdays, both our sons, and my honey, and our anniversary, and Christmas, all in one month, which happens to be December.  There are alot of beautiful pictures of our home, grab a cup of hot Chocolate or tea, you will be here for a little while, and enjoy our home as much as we do.  I hope you get some ideas from our pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My first time making our prim stockings for Christmas, can you believe I did it, I am so proud of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I made this from a magazine photo and painted the frame, alot of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of our favorite corners

Photobucket
Here is our tree, every year each of our son receives an ornament from us until they leave home, there will be colored lights with their ornaments, then when they leave, my honey and I will be getting a huge twig tree, and putting all white light with the many prim ornaments that are already waiting for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our beautiful manger means so much to us

Photobucket
In the kitchen

Photobucket
The scale my honey bought me, full of festive pinecones.

Photobucket
Our great room has some elvish company

Photobucket
Over the kitchen sink looking through to the flower box full of greens

Photobucket
Another view

Photobucket
Our Christmas village gets new additions each year, many pieces are very old

Photobucket
This was my Mother in law's tree, we still have it with us.

Photobucket
In the bathroom

I hope you enjoyed you time here at Hillcrest Home Prims.
Until next time prims.

God Bless you all,

Tricia

7 comments:

  1. tricia ~
    everything looks wonderful & so festive. You have such a beautiful home. thanks for sharing.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia,

    Your home very cozy for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty, your home gives off sucha cozy feeling...
    Thanks for sharing, Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful treasures you have to decorate with at Christmas. You can see the love you put into it!!

    Have a wonderful week Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. i love your decor. denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia ,everything looks so warm and inviting ! I am so excited to see your home at long last . Merry Christmas sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dauther see i found you and your home is so beautiful just stuffed full of prims i love it AND I LOVE YOU MOM

    ReplyDelete