Thursday, April 15, 2010

It is Giveaway Time Today!!!!!

Hi my friends, loyal followers, it is time for the Giveaway. I am so excited about this. What I am going to do is have all your names out in a bowl and
have our youngest son Matthew pick out a name and then take a picture of
the name that Matthew is holding. I wish I could send you all something, but one lucky gal is going to win the giveaway. I love the fact that I can give a gift to one of you on my Birthday,to me that is a Birthday gift right there!

I never realized that there are so wonderful blog friends out there and I appericate each and everyone, and for all you wonderful comments!!!

Good luck my friends!

Hugs and Blessings,
Tricia
Also I will be posting picutres of a few things also!!!!!!!!!!!

22 comments:

  1. Tricia - Blessings for a very Happy Birthday! I hope YOUR special day is wrapped up with many happy memories! ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tricia...
    What a beautiful time of year for a birthday and what a beautiful way to share. May you have the most beautiful day with lots of memories. May you be showered with much love and happiness as that is what you shower us with each and every time we come to visit you.
    Happy, Happy Birthday Tricia...

    My birthday is the 25th and I am thinking of doing the same thing. I am going to Maryland tomorrow and will be there for a week. I am going to be on the look out for something to give on my blog. I think it is a wonderful way to celebrate our birth, give to others.

    I absolutely love this giveaway and any one of us will be so lucky to win this beautiful gift of love crafter by your beautiful hands.

    Thank you for sharing. Please keep an eye on my blog, as I will be home on the 25th and I would love to have you sign up.

    Country hugs sweetie and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tricia! Hope your day is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday My dear sweet friend. I am so Thankful you were born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tricia! I hope your day is very special - Mother Nature has gifted us with glorious weather in your honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Tricia!
    I enjoy your blog so much.............keep up the good work. You are such a positive person.
    I especially like all the little road trips you take us on.
    Linda/simplycountryseasons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Tricia, I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA....you and tax day!!!

    I wish everyone luck here!

    Hugs, karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!

    I hope you have a great day today!!



    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Tricia! Have a fantastic day !

    Tatjana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Tricia. My fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Tricia, hope you have a splendid day. Today is also my sisters birthday..
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, Tricia! What a delight--celebrating your special day by giving to others......gotta love it!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Tricia!!! Hopefully you'll be able to spend today with your wonderful family!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Tricia!! Have a wonderful and very enjoyable birthday!

    You are so sweet and kind to have your gift drawing for that very Special Lucky person on your birthday!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday, Tricia! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy birthday to you!! can't wait to see who the lucky winner is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Tricia ! I hope that your day is filled with as many blessings as it can hold. May your day be filled with sunshine and laughter, Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I joined your blog, but your blog pic., did not go through on mine...Just wanted to let you know;) Great blog...no so far away friend! ;)Alyssa

    ReplyDelete