There are only 2 rules for my giveaway.
1. you have to be a member of my blog and leave me a comment
that you would like to enter.
2. If you have a blog please post my giveaway on the side bar of your blog and I will make sure I enter you in twice, just leave me a comment that you did!!!
So there you go, I am every excited, the drawing is going to be on April15th and why I picked that date is because it is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I thought that would be a GREAT day to make someone else smile too.
The picture below is the awesome giveaway!!!!
The following pictures are not part of the giveaway they are just pictures of my home.
Here is a picture of a candle stick that I have been wanting and I put a battery
operated light in it and I love it!!!
This is my favorite because it is colonial and I have been wanting it for a long time and it finally was marked down and I grabbed that baby, like grabbing candy from a baby,LOL. Do you girls like it. We love it!!!! The eggs are yellow ware eggs from Ragon House and the lamb you see was made by a special, great friend and the boxes you see on top were given to me by someone I care for deeply. I also LOVE my colonial candle stick!!!
This peg board I painted it black and added a few things that I love, this is in our first bathroom!!!
Okay, the top piece you see is black and is in the same first bathroom,
I just love it, I noticed that my taste is changing to more colonial!!!!!
Under is a ledge I think that is what they call it and in the jar is Grandma's homemade soap,
and that is what is says on the label!!!!
I want to say to all my follwers that are so loyal to me. Thank you so much for always being there and making wonderful heart felt comments about what I post. If I didn't have you all, I wouldn't have a blog. I owe it ALL to you MY PRIMS, I love each and everyone of you!!!
I wish you all a Happy Easter!!
He has risen, Amen!!
Till next time my friends, God Bless
Hugs,
Tricia





I follow your blog and would love to be entered for a chance to win. Happy Early Birthday!
ReplyDeletethepricklypinecone(at)hotmail(dot)com
Oh Tricia, what a fabulous giveaway! Please enter me and I am going to post this on my sidebar right away!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Easter!
Blessings
Christine
I Follow You so please throw my name in the hat!
ReplyDeleteHapy Easter...
Love the pictures from around your home.
I'm a follower and would love to win your prim goodies. I'm posting this giveaway on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Easter!
Patti
OH...you're birthday is on Tax`Day! I would love to be entered in your giveaway and am a follower.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance.
judithapoulos@aol.com
What a wonderful give away. How thoughtful to share your birthday with us.
ReplyDeleteI just love the Faith sheep ;)
Your home is beautiful. Please add my name to your drawing. Congrats on the 100 followers.
Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway Tricia and I LOVE your new candlestick!
ReplyDeleteConnie
primitivecountrycabin
I would love to be entered in your giveaway! I am a follower and I will post this to my blog! Love the photos of your home...such neat items! I love colonial too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 100 followers, I am a follower and will post it on my blog, looks like you have a beautiful home. Please enter me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Ronda~
Hi Tricia! What a wonderful giveaway you are hosting. Congrats on 100 followers! Please enter me as I have been following your blog for quite some time now. I will definitely post it on my blog as well. Hope you have a Happy Easter and a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Donna
I would love to be entered in your giveaway. I am a follower of your blog and have added your giveaway to my sidebar. Your new candle holder is lovely as are all of the pictures from your home. TFS.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog and would like to win your awesome give-a-way. I love your black painted items - black really shows off your prim treasures. Will post your giveaway on my blog. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, thanks for offering a giveaway, I'd love to be entered. I loved seeing more pictures of your home and all your goodies. Just beautiful! Happy Easter my friend, hope you enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a generous giveaway! I'm a follower, please enter me into the drawing. Love the candleholder with the star. ~Ann
ReplyDeleteTricia congrats on having 100 followers !! Please include me in your wonderful giveaway. It is sweet of you to offer such a generous giveaway . May your b-day be full of many blessings . Love the pics of your home . Happy Easter !Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your wonderful Birthday giveaway!!:0) I became a follower and I am putting it on my side bar!! Love all your new goodies for your home too, I love the colonial look too! Have a wonderfully Blessed Easter!!
ReplyDeleteI'm there too! Please enter me also!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Hey Tricia, happy birthday! I'm an April baby too, so are two of my kids. I love your giveaway, so please sign me up! I'll also add you to my sidebar. Have a great Easter,
ReplyDeleteMelissa
MsPrimNCountry@gmail.com
Okay girls, so far you are all in, come on other gals Enter this great giveaway!!!!!~~~~~~
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tricia
Hi Tricia your blog looks amazing thank you for adding apj communities button.. Please enter me into your giveaway and I will go post it on my blog right now.. Blessings to you!
ReplyDeletehttp://aprimitivejourney.com
I saw your blog mentioned on Primitive Journey and came over to check it out. I have become a follower. It seems we like the same kinds of things and I read many of the blogs posted here. Please enter me in your generous giveaway. I am posting on my sidebar here
ReplyDeletehttp://parkersparadise.blogspot.com
Linda
Hi Tricia!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower who loves all the beautiful pieces in your home!
Congratulations on your 100th, with warm wishes for many more followers to come!
I'd love to be entered into your giveway and I will be looking forward to your blog updates.
Happy Spring.....~.~
What a great giveaway. I am now a follower and would love to be entered. I'm going to go and post this right now!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Lucy
luv your giveaway.congrats on 100 followers im now one too and i will now post this on my blog as well please enter me.happy easter and god bless.michelle mfincham@neo.rr.com
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday. that's also my late SIL's birthday. please enter my name.[cheermom1954@aol.com] easter blessings,denise buchanon
ReplyDeleteTricia, what a great giveaway and so kind to share the lucky winner of your giveaway on your birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have my name entered into the drawing! I am a follower and I also have your giveaway listed on my sidebar of my blog for an extra entry! Thanks!
Blessings,
~Lynn
www.countryheartandroses.blogspot.com
HAPPY EASTER TRICIA....
ReplyDeleteWell your giveaway is just wonderful and would look rather lovely in my home....so here's hoping. Wish me luck.
I have been a follower and will post this on my sidebar as soon as I get this comment posted.
Your home pictures are wonderful! I think lots of gals that have decorated with Primitives are leaning toward Colonial...it seems to be the pattern lately but I love it...and I love throwing some really primitives in with it...great combination.
Have a good one!
Hugs, Karen
What a great giveaway....please enter me!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeth
Tricia this is a wonderful giveway...and I will post it on my side bar.GOOD LUCK LADIES!!,,,,Donna
ReplyDeleteGreat Giveaway! am a follower,am posting this on my blog...and wish wish wish it was mine..lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for offering such great prim things.
Blessings
Marilyn
Harvest Moon Prims
www.whimseythoughts.blogspot.com
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 100 followers and Happy Birthday on the 15th !
Please sign me up for your giveaway ! I am now a follower on your blog, have placed your giveaway on my blog and placed your blog in my favorite blog list !
Hugs,
Linda
Please enter me into your giveaway. Thank you so much.Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHey Tricia:) I'm a follower of your lovely blog and would love to have a chance at winning your giveaway. Please enter me:)
ReplyDeleteI have certainly posted your giveaway to my side bar. Thank you for your birthday giveaway:) Hugs~Carol
Hi Tricia, enjoyed the photos of your home. Please enter me in this fantastic give-away! I have become a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteWill post this give-away on my blog.
Hugs
Susan
KeepSakeKorner
Hi, I have become a new follower of your blog , I love the pics of your home. Enter me in your give-away. My e-mail is rykans@hotmail.com Sue
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful blog home. I love it here. I am your newest follower. I will definitely be back. I love your giveaway. That pinkeep is tugging at my heart. Love it. Please enter me into your giveaway.
I have also posted your giveaway on my blog, in my scrollbar. I want to share this with my blogger friends. I am crossing my fingers on this one.
Please stop by and say hi. I would be so honored if you signed up to follow my blog as well. Country hugs sweetie and thank you again...Sherry
Tricia, thanks for such an awesome giveaway on your birthday and congrats on reaching 100! Of course I follow your blog, I love it! =] I already posted this on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI love all your colonial/prim goodies, loving the black! =]
Have a wonderful week~
Nice pictures of your lovely home! What a nice giveaway..great items! I am now a follower. Good job on reaching a 100! Great work!
ReplyDeleteknitwit29@gmail.com
Tricia , I am a follower and would love to be entered to win , I have posted this on my blog also . I love your prim goodies , Hope to check out your feature on APJ .
ReplyDeleteHugs
Deb
Please enter me in your giveaway. I love all the prim goodies that you are giving away. Janice,Amy Lynn's Creations
ReplyDeleteHi! I just joined your blog and as of now you are at 125! Congrats! Please enter me to your giveaway! It is very primtastic! Thanks Brandi
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetlibertymercantile.blogspot.com/
soccerhalls@yahoo.com
I will post a link to my blog as well!
Please enter me in your giveaway. Love the pinkeep. barbpugh@pwrtc.com
ReplyDeleteWow, what an awesome giveaway and it would look perfect in my country home! Please enter me right away!!! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks so much,
Carol
Wow, what a great give-away. Your home is lovely. Glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome give-away...I'd love to be entered. I am a follower and I've added your give-away to my blog.
ReplyDeleteLove your new candle stick too...love how long it is.
Have a wonderful day!!
Darla
The Prim Patch
I am now a follower of your blog! Your home is absolutely fabulous and this is a wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeletememery64@zoominternet.net
I posted about your giveaway on my blog for more entries to win! I hope you have a great birthday, Tricia! Mine is on April 25th!
ReplyDeletehttp://marcie-wwwgingerbreadhillcom.blogspot.com/
memery64@zoominternet.net
Congratulations on the 100th! I have posted information about your giveaway on my blog - http://cathavencrafts.blogspot.com/. I would just love to be the winner of this great giveaway! Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful giveaway..I am a new follower..and I will gladly add this to my blog.;)
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. I love the pictures of your home. The battery operated candle holder on your wall is beautiful. I don't have one of those....I need one! Thanks for the idea!
Oh....I forgot...I added your give-a-way to my blog! Good luck to everyone!!!
ReplyDelete~~Awesome giveway...I just love it...It would look awesome in my prim house....
ReplyDeleteLove the candle holder...what a great idea - love to get me one of those..
Please enter me into the drawing...
~~Forgot to tell you we are neighbors!!! - Hopkinton is very close to where I live in Grafton, Ma....do you have a store or just a online blog??
ReplyDeletePretty cool - meet a lot of people this way....
who ever invented this.blogging?? lol
..pretty neat idea..:))
Please enter my name into your lovely drawing. I am already a follower and would be so thrilled to win this!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you~ Birgit
You have a lovely home. I just became a follower and would love to be entered in your giveaway drawing. I posted your giveaway on the sidebar of my blog (Stoney Hill Cabin Chronicles). Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Resurrection Day!!!Please Bless me with your beautiful give away. I am a new follower and would be Blessed by your gifts.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Margie From Newport Pa
Oh By the way
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY
Margie
Hi Tricia...not sure how come I have never ran across your blog before but I love it! Thanks for coming over to mine! Love your giveaway items, please enter me! I am now following you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Brenda
I love joined your lovely blog. Please enter me in your giveaway. I'll post it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, It's my Sisters Birthday too.
Pat
Tricia...Happy Birthday early!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting 100 followers....how exciting!!
I'd love to be entered in your awesome give a way!! Great goodies!!
Roxanne
Hi Tricia...I am a follower of your blog and would love to win your give-a-way. I love all the photos of your home. I will post your giveaway on my blog. Happy Birthday
ReplyDeleteColleen
Congratulations! Iam a follower now. Please enter my name in your giveaway. It is awesome. Love your colonial shelf.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and it's beautiful!! I'd be honored if you added me to your drawing.
ReplyDeleteTricia ~
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 100 plus followers. Please enter me in your fabulous giveaway. I love your prim home, you always find the perfect pieces for it.
hugs,
Pam
I just love your black pieces! I want to put a peg board in our bathroom. I also want a long one for an empty wall in our laundry area.
ReplyDeleteI just became a follower and added your giveaway to my sidebar. My blog is at http://beforethedawn.org/wpblog/
Please enter me in this great giveaway. Love your blog, Valerie
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower thanks to Sherry at Country Wings! I posted a face book note as well as my blog! Great giveaway! Anne
ReplyDeleteWhat a great home you have! I would love to be entered in your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThank you for leaving me such a nice comment on my blog and joining. I too am joining your blog and would love to be entered in your birthday drawing. You too have a great blog, I can't wait to read more!
Good morning Tricia. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. I took a peek over here, and I too will be back! You and I have a lot of the same interests. Although my home is not Prim per se...I love antiques, and anything old and vintage. I too quilt, and am a very beginner at knitting. I love birding and the outdoors, and gardening, and of course, at the top of my list...my family. Happy day!!
ReplyDeleteTricia..Congratulations..I would love to be entered in your give away..I too have a birthday in April the 14th to be exact..Your giveaway would look wonderful in my home..Wish me luck..
ReplyDeleteHello Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for your kind words.
This is the first time I've seen your blog and I love it! I just became a follower and I would love to enter your giveaway. I am going to post it in my sidebar.
Thanks again,
Christa
Thank you for the opportunity to win. I don't have a blog . . . but please enter me in the give-away.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, I was blog surfing today and found you through google reader. You have a beautiful home. I am now following your blog and would love to be entered in your wonderful giveaway. I will post your giveaway on my sidebar at primcrafts.blogspot.com. Stop by some time and see my blog, I would love to have a new prim friend. I think it's just great to share in on your bday, Happy Bday earily.
ReplyDeletePrim Blessings,
Jean
I also follow you, Tricia! I am on severval forums with you also. Please enter me in your giveaway! Those items are awesome! And a special Happy Birthday to you too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
mjk5265@comcast.net
glad I have time tonight to look around after taking care of hubby...found you on facebook.please enter me...I am now a follower
ReplyDeletemommabsfrontporch@roadrunner.com
What an interesting giveaway, Tricia. It's the first time that i come here, but i think i'll follow you, happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteStefy
What a beautiful give-a-way Tricia! Please enter me, and thank you!
ReplyDeleteHOPE i'M NOt too late to be entered in your wonderful giveaway... and a Happy birthday to you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and read your blogs so keep writing and I love to read everyones' blogs.
Blessings,
Maurine
Happy Birthday, Tricia!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Marcie
I just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tell you it's my brother's birthday too. Sadly, we lost him ten years ago but not a day goes by that I don't think of him or remember some silly little childhood thing we did or said (or fought over). As adults, we were best friends and I miss him so much. I posted a tribute to him on my blog this morning. Hope it's not too mushy to read. It's just what was in my heart. Have a blessed birthday and many many more!....Kady
ReplyDelete