So the winner is:
Here's Matthew looking:
Here he is with that beautiful smile that we love to see and the winner is:
Wendy, The Cozy Yellow House, I am so excited that you won!!!!!
Please send me your information so I can send out your giveway just email me at mailto:triciamcn@verizon.net, I hope you are excited!!!! I am!!!
Here girls is Easter, yes I still give our 18 yr. old an Easter basket and our 15 yr. old a basket. This is Matthew and you can see that KoKo our baby dog wants some of Matthew's Beef Jerky!! Matt was so happy with his Easter yummies!
Here is our oldest son Steven and he is very happy with his yummies, Matthew also got a t-shirt but he didn't put it on. Steven put his on right away, his is Rocky and he LOVES it!!!! I also got Mr. Hillcrest an Easter basket but he wouldn't let me post him in his P.J.'s, he loved everything too!
Here is our dinner, we had lamb with mint jelly and mashed potatoes, corn, baby peas and rolls. We also had Sparkling Cider which we have on every Holiday!! This is our new yellow ware dinner set. I just love it!!! Before dinner we had a veggie platter and a fruit platter, with different cheeses and crackers. YUMMO!
Another view of our table setting.
This dessert was YUMMY, it was a new one, Philadelphia vanilla mousse cheesecake. It was delicious, Steven had his girlfriend over and she LOVED it. She is a real sweetheart of a kid!! On top we put our homemade blueberry topping!!!!! Yummy for our tummy!! Doesn't that look DELICIOUS!!!
Okay my prims, I had a ball with the giveaway and I will be doing another one
in a month or so, so keep checking in, I have something really BIG planned for the next giveaway!!
Again, I thank you all for making my blog so speacial, if it wasn't for you girls I wouldn't have such a wonderful blog. Thank you all!
Till next time,
Blessings,
Tricia





Congratulations Wendy...you lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteTricia....Your handsome sons look delighted being spoiled with their Easter surprises!! You set such an inviting table for your Easter dinner, too!
Is there a recipe available for that scrumptious looking cheesecake???? Your homemade blueberry topping has me salivating!! ~.~
Congrads to Wendy! Glad you won such a beautiful give away! Second love the Easter pics your boys sure do look like they enjoyed themselves,ahh Memories! I love the yellow ware, and the dessert looks yummy...wait I'm on a diet! LOL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tricia
ReplyDeletecongrat to Wendy on her winnings. i fix my bunch easter baskets,too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tricia!!:0) And a very Happy Birthday to you although I feel like its mine!!:0) I too like to do baskets for my kids and they are adults!!LOL! And that dessert looks soooo yummy, I would of skipped dinner and went right for that!LOL Again thank you to Matthew(my sons name as well!)for picking my name!!
ReplyDeleteWay to Go Wendy!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Pat
Congratulations to Wendy! Thanks for offering such a nice giveaway Tricia. I hope your birthday was special. I loved seeing the pictures of your boys-so handsome! I will probably still do Easter baskets for my kids til they tell me not too. Its fun. Your Easter dinner sure looked yummy and I love your new dishes. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to pop over & wish you a very Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day & many more to come.
ReplyDelete~Aaron~
Congrats to Wendy! So happy for her!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a nice easter. Love the pics and YUM! The cheesecake looks soooooooo good!
Congratulations Wendy!
ReplyDeleteAh, your boys are handsome and mmm your table setting looks delicious. That's so neat you still let the boys have Easter baskets.
Congratulations Wendy,,,what an awesome giveaway to win.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Ronda~
Congrats to Wendy!!
ReplyDeleteTricia...you're such a sweet mom to make baskets still for your boys and they both look to have enjoyed them!! I miss doing this for mine!!
OMGosh your Easter dinner looks delish!! All of it!! Yummmmy!! I'd love to have your recipe for that cheesecake and that special blueberry topping!! MMMM
Happy Birthday again!!
Rox
Congrats to the lucky winner!
ReplyDeleteDid you make the Easter dessert?? It looks amazing and with your delicious blueberry topping, it makes my mouth water!
Congrats to Wendy! Oh, that dessert just looks yummy.....I am salivating and it's only breakfast time here!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Blessings, Shazy x
Congrats Wendy! Tricia love your blog have
ReplyDeletebeen having trouble getting signed up to be one
of your followers but this morning I finally
got it to go through. Kay
So Happy for the winner.
ReplyDeleteEaster dinner looks great. Your'd better run to the kitchen now because I know that dessert is gone but I am on my way to get a piece!!! Yummo doesn't seem like it would be enough to describe it.....Woo Hoo yummy yummy is more like it.
Congrats Wendy! You are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteLoved the tour of your house and your Easter, too! Just lovely.
What a lucky winner!!! Ohhhh, that ham looks delish! Wish I still got an Easter basket!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrat's Wendy!! You lucky lady!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Lynn
theres nothing wrong with adults getting easter baskets!! lol! i am 26 and my husband is 30. His mother still makes all her children, and their spouses and thier children easter baskets!! we love it! bless you
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia....good to see you post!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm so late...lol
Your easter dinner looks sooooo delicious and the boys are darling!!!! They are NEVER too old for the Easter Bunny....Never!!!
Karen