Our son Steven graduated from High School this past Friday. It was a PERFECT night. All week I had such mixed emotions, I cried and laughed and thought about the day he started school for the first time and put him on the BIG YELLOW school bus.
Mr. Hillcrest and I thought that was hard, but this was even more hard but GREAT at the same time!
Here is Steven getting ready to leave home to only return hours and hours later as a GRADUATE!!!!!!
Here he is with his brother Matthew and I!!
Here is Steven with just a few friends, I couldn't put them all up there are soooo MANY!
We Love you.. Steve-o
When they read Steven's name to come up to recieve his diploma, Mr. Hillcrest and I knew how popluar Steven is but the whole auditorium went nuts and was screaming is name "Steve-o". We could not be more proud! In Sept. he is heading to college and again I will be crying happy and sad tears all at the same time!
Here is Steven with his grandfather getting his graduation present from him.
All I am going to say is that Steven said, "OH No Way, I have never seen sooo many zero's on a check before",LOL. Later I asked Steven if we need a loan we will come to you, LOL, LOL!!!!!!!
I am going to post a few displays to keep the theme prim on my blog for you to enjoy. Below are some display pics
God Bless America!!!
Summertime is Here!!!
Just Another Warm thought!
Until next time, my Prims,
Blessings,
Tricia.
P.S. Much more to come soon......





CONGRATULATIONS STEVE-O!!!!!! WAY TO G-O!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had great memories to fall back on to bring the sadness to smiles Tricia.
Love your little gatherings.
Karen
Congratulations to Steven, how bittersweet!
ReplyDeleteSteven looks so handsome. I know just how you feel...so proud but wondering how it went by so fast????
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty in the picture along with that cutie pie Matthew.
Looking forward to getting together now that life will slow down a bit....
Hugs
Hello Tricia!....I just wanted to pop in to say thank you for visiting my blog and for the kind words about my first pinkeep!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son!....my youngest son graduated HS 2 years ago and I remember how special that day was.
Your prim displays are lovely!....have a great week!
Janet
Congrats to your son! And to the wonderful parents who helped him reach this goal! I know you are proud and I also know how bittersweet it is.
ReplyDeleteYour prim photos are wonderful as well. I love seeing the red, white & blue this time of the year.
Have a blessed week!
Congratulations to your son Steve! I'm right there with you as my son (also my first) is graduating this Saturday. Oh it's so bitter sweet. I'll be there with tissues and smiles too.
ReplyDeleteLoved the prim photos and really enjoyed my visit here at your blog. I'm adding you to my bloglist, I hope you don't mind.
Blessings~ Birgit
Congrats! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your handsome son! I can tell how proud you are of him - and rightly so!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
It's great to hear from you!
Thanks
Christine
Congrats to your son Steve! What an exciting time for all of you! I almost started crying & definitely had goose bumps reading your post...can't believe here in a couple of years I will be doing the same thing with my oldest! What happy but sad times...our babies grow up way to fast!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love all of your prim displays! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures with us!
Have a great weekend...talk to you soon=)
*hugz*
Pam
Congratulations Steve-O!! I am not even ready for that... but I still have a few years. What wonderful memories!
ReplyDeleteI love your prim Americana displays, very nice!
Your graduation post made me cry. What sweet times to remember. When my daughter graduated from high school, I presented her with the original letter I'd written (through tears) on the first of school in 1979. She was in Kindergarten and the big yellow school bus stopped in front of our home. I wrote out my feelings to her then called my mother, who had sent four kids off to school on their first days. Your post brought back so many memories -sweet and melancholy. Congrats Steve-O.
ReplyDelete