Sunday, June 27, 2010

Prim displays and Great finds!

Hi peeps, I know that I posted yesterday but I had to share this with my Prims!
Mr. Hillcrest and I went to the Grafton Flea Market and found some GREAT treasures!!! It was warm and I think that you ALL know how I DON'T enjoy the HEAT unless I am home in my pool!! Although I felt like I was melting we did find some great things and the prices we couldn't pass up!


This is a wooden bowl that I have been wanting, this type of bowl is unique because of the grove around it! I have seen them in prim shops up to $55.00 for these and this gal is NOT paying that so when I saw this I didn't want to ask so Mr. Hillcrest asked and I thought for sure the gentlemen was going to say $20.00 to $25.00 he said $8.00 and Mr. Hillcrest said SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wanted to show you the inside of this wooden bowl. I can't wait to decorate this with something and when I do I will post it for you my Peeps!

I found this sampler and the gentlemen said well let me think $2.00, I said it's mine, you got it!!!!  It is the ABC's and 123"S Stitched my House Willow Tree.
When I find a home for it I will let you know and I will post where I put it!!!!

I love any kind of wooden boxes and of course rolling pins! They were a $1.00 a piece, and I said WOO HOO we are on a ROLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I have seen alot of gals collect these so we asked and he said a $1.00 a piece, and we got 3 different ones in shape but same color and I have to find a home for them . You know I will!!!!!!!! So what do you gals think? Did we do well? I think so!!!!!

Here is my stove board, I love it so much! I am always changing it up. I can't wait to change it for the FALL time and my favorite holiday CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I think you all know that I am a proud member of The Primitive Pantry and Pammie, my friend did make these and sell them to all the gals that wanted one and I got mine as a gift and I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Pammie for such a GREAT gift. She is very talented. She made this sign freehand that's talent http://oldehomesteadprimitives.blogspot.com/ here is Pammie's selling blog please go check it out and let her know I sent you!!!!! Also please click here and come and join The Primitive Pantry you will LOVE it here!!!!!!!
http://theprimitivepantry.proboards.com/index.cgi Please come and enjoy alot of great fun things that we are doing . We are doing selling blog of the month and every month someone's home will be featured and mine is going to be featured in December, you guessed it, it is because I LOVE CHRITMAS and we decorate our home from TOP to BOTTOM!!!!!!!! So come by and join and let Mother know that I sent you!!!!!!

This is something I got from a swap, I love the ball it lights up and I put it on top of my theme tree and I LOVE it!!!!! Thanks for a GREAT swap from a friend!

Okay my Peeps, I am done for now. I really enjoy doing this. Mr. Hillcrest showed me how to post picutres so LOOK out I will be blogging alot, it took me a long time but Mr. Hillcrest is very patient and a GREAT teacher . So, I can do it myself, sometime with alittle guidance for him, thanks Honey for being soooooo PATIENT with me!

The next post I hope I can post a recipie for you but do not forget we will be leaving for Tennessee this Saturday and Ken's brother will be staying here with our babies(our dogs) and watching the house! So I will have ALOT of picutres for you to see, the smokey mountains and we are going to look at land while we are down there because we plan on building our dream home in Cosby TN.
and alot of land because the boys have already said they are moving with us, Steve-o will be done College by then and they will have their own home on our land and we plan on calling it the McNally compound!!!!!!!!! We can't wait!

Till next my friends

Blessings
Tricia

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What great finds and prices!!!!

    I see some awesome prim displays. Your stove baord is fabulous.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so funny to me when I read your blog, Mr. Couple and I were going to Grafton too, to the flea market but in Illinois,, it through me there for a moment. I am easily confused,,lol. I am new to your blog but like your prims.. Have a good Sunday.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I repeat "WOW", awesome prims at awesome prices. Thanks for the link you provided and have a great trip. I'm off to visit your prim store.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all your great prims you bought at great prices!!
    Winona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your prim finds were the greatest, that bowl was the find of the day. Looking for land in TN. lucky you, I love it there and hope to be back to live there in a couple of yrs. Did sell some property that I really wanted a log cabin on, should have kept it. Don't know where Cosby is, but I was in Middle TN. close to Crossville and it is beautiful county. So have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure got some great deals on some great things! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bowl is a treasure...I paid $25 for mine like that AT WHOLESALE....so you really got a fabulous deal!
    As well as the other items! Love the blue 'insulators' they just don't use these anymore on the utility lines and they are a great find in that color.

    Enjoy your trip to TN and have a safe trip.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo girlie you found some awesome prim goodie for sure!!! Wish I could get that lucky! That sampler is my absolute favorite...I have not seen one like that before!
    Thanks a bunch for the shout out girlie;) I really need to get my selling blog updated...I have lots of new signs to add to it! Hope to get some time tonight to do that!
    Thanks again...you're a sweetie!!!
    Can't wait to see your vacation pics...I'm sure they will be beautiful!
    Have a great day=)
    Hugs~
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tricia, that was some really great finds and prices. The giveaway on my blog that you wanted to enter has already ended, I posted the winner early this morning, so please come back over I would love for you to enter my 100 Followers giveaway, it ends July 9th...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds!! I've seen the insulators sitting on top of rebar and "planted" in a garden.. they looked amazing (you could use wood instead of rebar), like flowers.. so pretty and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific finds, 'specially that cute sampler.
    Thanks for your great pictures. Enjoy your blog
    very much.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete