I am sure there will be cookouts, family gatherings, parades and of course fireworks! We are flying to TN then renting a car and driving 3 more hours to the condo we rented and there is alot ot do there, a parade and then fireworks, we are going to the Guinness of World Records,Hollywood wax museum and so much more, the SMOKEY MOUNTAINS it is breath taking. Someone asked me WHY would you want to live in TN, well they didn't live were we are going, we are buying alot of land and building our dream home there and our sons plan on doing the same thing right there on our land, I guess some people can be just plain rude, but that is not going to stop us!!! So enough of that, I will share some pictures when we return!
The first picture that you see we went to and it is a HUGE country store with penny candy to crocks to braided rugs, placemats to lights, to tables. You name it they had it!
They had alot of different kinds of candle to choose from!
Look at all the penny candy,they also had homemade fudge but I held back and was a good girl and didn't have any,need to take off a few pounds,shhhhhh don't let anyone know.
I wish I could have taken this home! See in the back ground the make their own salsa and jams etc.
There were sooo many signs to choose from! Alot of fabric also!!!!! I sure do LOVE homespun!
Mr. Hillcrest did this and I was near him but when the music started I jump a foot off the floor, I think the people down the street outside could hear it!!!!!!
Here it is, it sure did full up the whole country store with music my ears were still ringing when we left!!!!!!!!LOL
Okay I am going to leave you Prims with some pictures of our home then I am signing off to get ready to go on vacation!!!!!!
another picture,
I love everything in here, it is so beautiful when it is lit up at night with my theme tree above!!!!
My bowls and my bread boards. A girl can't have enough of those!!! With some sweet annie that smells so good in the kitchen! In another part of the kitchen some stackable boxes that I painted and just a few rolling pins!!!
A picture of our livingroom , but I have updated it with yellow ware bowls so I will post that when I get home!
God Bless America!
a My FIL with his grandson Matthew and KOKO too. Matthew just LOVES his Papa!!!!!
a
Here is Mr. Hillcrest and his Dad,I did buy him that shirt because he is my SUPERHUBBY to me!!!!!
Here are all 3 of them Papa, Matthew and Steve-o!!!! The picture my FIL is holding is a picture of him and I at his other home at the Cape, Steve took that picture!
Okay, here is Matthew ready to take off with Papa's new Mercedes(I do not know if I spelled that right, oh well) I don't understand what the BIG deal is with my guys and cars, as long it has wheels and I can go to my colonial/primitive stores I do NOT care what car or SUV I have! I guess it is a guy thing!
My stove board that I am always changing, putting different things on there. I just love it!!!
a
Outside of our Hillcrest Home Prims house!This pic was taken a while back so ALL my flowers and window boxes are ALL FULL!
Okay my Prims that is all, I will post ALOT of pictures when I come back!!
See Mr. Hillcrest showed me how to posts pictures and I wrote step by step so I am PROUD of myself that I did this ALL by myself and it is FUN!!!!
So get a drink later for the next post because it is going to be LONG!!!!
Till next time,
Blessings,
Tricia





Have fun in TN are you flying into Nashville? If you have time to spare Franklin south of Nashville has lots of Civil War history (houses, battlefields etc) and you can give me a call!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip Tricia, enjoy every moment and I'll look forward to your pictures when you return.
ReplyDelete