Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer/Fall and my New Bowl!

Hi girls I just wanted to show you the new bowl that I bought at an Antique Mill. I just love it. It is huge. I plan on decorating it for all the different holiday's coming up! Here is my bowl:

It has brown stripes and alot of great detail, for know I put in some rag balls that I did make!!!

Here is a picture of the bowl from the top view!

Here is the coverlets I have ordered. They aren't on my selling blog yet so if you are interested just email us on our selling blog. I took this picture to show you, you could use it on a table with a display or on a wooden ladder is also a great look!  I have 3 to sell, I am selling them for $29.99 plus shipping and I will tell you that is a GREAT deal!!!!The measurements are 50 x 33in. So again just send us an email on our selling blog if you would like to order one then Mr. Hillcrest will send you a paypal invoice before we post them. The next picture will show you the print and color close up.

I have one myself and I just love it and I love the color it goes with everything!!

Here is a yelloware bowl that is 11 inches round, it is a great size, but just know it isn't old! It is brand new and I use mine in the dishwasher and when we have company I also make a salad or a fruit salad and it looks so pretty with the table all set up. I am asking $20.00 plus shipping, this is not on our selling blog but again Mr. Hillcrest will send you a paypal invice before we post it and if you email us on our selling blog that you want it we won't post it of course!

Here is what completes my set of yelloware because I also have the dinner plates, Here is a salad/soup/stew bowl. There is a set of 4 of them they are 7 inches round. I love ours and I am asking for $8.00 each or for all 4 would be $32.00 plus shipping, just email our selling blog and we will send you a paypal invoice.

Next week I am having a girls day out with some true wonderful prim friends.
First we are going to have lunch here . I am making homemade chowder and Italain bread with fresh garden tomatoes and cucumbers with ice tea and it will have mint in it from my garden. After our tummies are full we are heading out to 4 prim shops in Mass and 5 more in R.I, it will be a FULL day but ALOT of fun! One of the gals that is coming was in Country Sampler.

After a day of shopping and talking before they leave we are going to sit out on the deck and have a bowl of fruit salad and they will each get a gift from me before they leave! I am blessed to have met such wonderful, loving friends and true friends, we have become very close and one of them owns their own prim shop!!!!
I forgot one thing and I will leave that for the next post. I can't wait for Fall Time to come NOW!!!!!! I love picking apples, baking apples pies, hay rides, and cool crisp nights. I do have alot more to say about fall so like I said I will leave it for the next post and post some pictures of the shops that my friends and I go too. I can't WAIT!!!!
Well till next time my Prims,
Blessings
Tricia

8 comments:

  1. Tricia,
    Love your new bowl, antique yelloware is beautiful. I have a few bowls but they are hard to come by. I definitely want one of those coverlets so will hop over to your store and email Mr. Hillcrest. Have a great weekend.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bowl, my mother has one like and I am hoping to bring it home someday!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bowls, Tricia. Those coverlets are really great too.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you make me envious! I love those kind of bowls...I only have one!

    Well you have a wonderful time with your friends and wish I was one that was coming to your gorgeous home and for that delicious sounding lunch, and the afternoon refresher fruit salad. Great time to be had.

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your post Tricia, love your big antique bowl! Have a wonderful time with your prim friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia, xox Thank you so very very much for your kindness and your beautiful comment. It truly touched my heart and I thank you so deeply for your gift of prayer for my sister and our family in our time of this very painful sorrow. Your gentle and thoughtful words comforted my sadness. I look so forward to peeking in often on your gorgeous blog.
    xox
    With much love,
    Jobeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. That big bowl is wonderful! It has such different details. I don't think I have ever seen one like it.

    Have fun with your friends! I know you will make the day very special for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bowls! I just love them and use them every night for dinner. I'll even put potato chips in them. They are so homey and remind me so much of my grandma.

    Sounds like a great time, but any time shopping for prims is great, right?!

    ReplyDelete