Hi my Prims, I wanted to let you all know how thankful I am few a few reasons..
1. having Christ in my life
2. having th BEST, LOVING HUSBAND in my life and our son's life
3. having two wonderful, caring, and loving sons that Mr. Hillcrest and I are so proud of
4. New friends that I have made that are TRUE caring friends that really care for our family!
5. living a comfortable life do to Mr. Hillcrest providing for us and working so hard for his family
6 our health, Mr. Hillcrest is doing well and only has a foot of colon left but we feel blessed that he has that and he is here with us, and my hystromerty that I had on my utrues it was a size of a baseball and they tested it right thereNO CANCER and then they had a few more things they found that they needed to fix but I have had a set back and was brought to the hospital but I am on medication and on the road of healing again, I am thankful I am NOT taking homrome therapy, because of the lump in my breast I don't want to take the chance, I DON'T have mood swings, I do have some hot flashes but so what I am still young and I have a ice pop and cold towel and I am good to go.
7. Our boys are strong and healthy, praise theLord and our oldest is doing well in College and our youngest is getting A's I can't ask for anything more than have my family in these walls that matter the most!
I feel very BLESSED and I CHERISH each and everyday with them!!!!
I have a few more Christmas pictures to share with you girls, I hope you enjoy them. I love to make my home a place were my family can come and feel the warmth and feel safe and have that homey feeling that they will always remember!!
Here is our Christmas village that we set up every year and we enjoy it so much!
This is my stove top!!! I love the smell of the candle I wish you could smell it through the computer screen!!
A beautiful Christmas display!
I love having the fire going and the Christmas music on in the background!!
I loved to see the beautiful sky outside of our window!
This is a close up of our Christmas village at night!
This came out a little blurry, SORRY!!!!
Another side of our livingroom!
More of our livingroom!
A kitchen display! I have 4 kitchen scales and this on is my favorite because my Hubby bought it for me!!
This is where we have our family dinners and the heart of our home, where I bake and cook just one of my passions!!
Okay girls I won Valarie's giveaway and I want to show you what I got, I was SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Three snowmen bowl fillers and three snowmen to hang on my Christmas tree, thanks Val and Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!
I collect alot of books and this is where I get so many GREAT ideas, these are just a few books, I also collect Country Sampler which is my favorite!!!!
Some of these pictures you are seeing are from one of the books!!
BEAUTIFUL or what, Breathtaking if you ask me!!!
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Have yourself a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and for the men and women that are serving our country so we can have our freedom, I want to toast to all of you, you are our Heros.
Till next time my Prims,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Beautiful pictures. Glad you are feeling better!Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the day.
ReplyDeletebetty
ps. have I told you, you have an accent?lol
love ya
Your home is beautiful. I especially love your Christmas village. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Connie
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Tricia! I am so glad to hear your's and hubby's health is getting better!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas inspiration books look wonderful! I have 1 but I may have to look for the others. TFS!
Wishing you and your family a great thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLOVED the tour for Christmas-your home is so comforting looking-I think I can catch the smell of the candles and your cooking!lol!
Glad you are feeling well again,
Thanks for sharing,
Blessings, Shazy x
Absolutely lovely.. magazine perfect.. I love your houses, they are awesome.. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteMaggey
The fireplace is so cozy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteyour home is BEAUTIFUL thanks for sharing pictures! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics ! Happy Thanksgiving !
ReplyDeleteTricia your home at Christmas is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so glad you an your husband are doing well ya'll have had a rough couple of months. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWonderful post!
Love the photos.
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!
~Tam
Happy Thanksgiving, Tricia! So glad you and Hubby are on the mend. Enjoy your day with your family.
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteI love your village, I have a little one without lights. I would like to start collecting pieces though. I can almost smelll the candle! Everything looks great!
Thanksgiving blessings to you and your family. Wonderful post. Enjoy the Holiday.
ReplyDeleteConnie
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThe background looks fabulous on your blog!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Tam
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you are feeling a lot better and the outcome of both you and Ken's surgeries are on the mend.
Your 'blessings' are beautiful!
Love all your holiday decorating...very warm and inviting.
Hugs, Karen
Your home looks beautiful!! Love the village! TFS!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
Girlie!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just soooo lucky in many ways!
I am glad that you both are doing better and on the mend!
Missed talkin to ya this weekend....been a little busy with Jason and the kids up! A FUN busy though!
I love your pictures....everything looks great so warm and cozy.....
I am now just catching up to all the blogs....just saw you won Robyns giveaway....you are on a roll!!
Hugs to you sista!
Lori
I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better and I hope and pray that you and your husband stay healthy from here on out and that the things you have that need fixin' get fixed right quick and you're on top again. You have the right attitude. Thankfulness. There is only one prayer, they say, and that is: Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYour home is a total delight and I want to move right in. I LOVE the way you have it decorated. Just perfectly gorgeous. I'm building up to that... but it's slow going. I'm very thankful for what I have so far, though. :-)
Blessings to you and your family throughout the holiday season. May it be bright, cheery, and filled with lovely little blessings.
Hugs,
Susan @ CluckleBees
Hello Tricia I am so far behind on reading blogs but had to take a minute to say LOVELY post. I enjoyed all of your pictures. So glad your surgery went well. and I have never taken the hormones!! suppose to but there are risks and I do fine without them. As for the hot flashes just open the freezer door and remember you can control how bad they get by what you consume caffiene is a good thing to cut back to help this. big hugs to you have a wonderful holiday season
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Hi tricia your home is just beautiful and guess what since you have changed to a Christmas back ground i can get on to your blog yay :-)
ReplyDeleteHeidi!!
I thought that I had posted here but I don't see it. I am sure I told you how warm and inviting your home looks. I just says you are welcome here and come right in. Your home and your heart just says Happy Holidays and it shows in your decor.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you and your family
Jan
Yes Tricia, so many, many things to be thankful for! I am very blessed as well. God is so very good!!
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas looks wonderful in your prim home! It is very much warm and inviting. My quilt ladder is standing by my fireplace also, I just love it there. Valerie's snowmen are so adorable, congratulations on winning them! Looking good, girl!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! You are the winner of my Snowman Family drawing! I don't have an email address for you, so could you please email me at andrea@purdon.id.au so I can get your postal details so I can mail the snowman family to you.
Blessings,
Andrea
Roundabout Primitives
Your home is so beautiful! Glad that your health is improving. You are truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteCathy