Hi my Prims, I wanted to post a few pictures of a few things I have done in our home for the hoilday's. I know alot of people DON'T decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving but I really LOVE Christmas. I feel that people show decorate when they WANT to, I DON'T think there is any right time or wrong time!
I hope you enjoy!
Here is my Christmas tree in my 1800 room! Oh how I LOVE Christmas!
Here is another Christmas tree in our Kitchen!
Here is another picture........
Now I hope you like my picutures of Christmas, We are going to put up our Christmas village that we do every year behind the kitchen table that is where it will go. I am FAR from done decorating. I still have to take it slow after this surgery that I had. I would love to hear what it is that you LOVE about Christmas. Please share a memory of a special Christmas that you will never forget and hold dear to your heart or what you love about Christmas that you look forward to every year!!!!
Please don't forget to become a follower on my website shop and the Christmas giveway that I am having on there will be held on Nov. 20th. Good Luck to all!
I am going back to decorating. Have a wonderful day and remember to LOVE the one's in your life and enjoy having your loved ones close!
Until next time my Prims,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your decorations are beautiful and I say the right time to decorate is whatever time you like. Christmas is the prettiest holiday to decorate for with all the twinking lights and greenery. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of you holiday decorated home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
AMY
Good for you decorating when you want to! I agree, I love the look and feel of Christmas and want to enjoy it for longer than a month. I still need to put up my tree and do outside but I have everything else done. I like it all to be done before Thanksgiving so we can watch the Thanksgiving parade and when Santa comes at the end, it starts the Christmas season!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy going to Chicago and seeing the windows decorated and having hot cider with my kids. We love to drive around and see everyones outdoor lights too.
I'm glad you are feeling better after your surgery, take it easy and enjoy!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWOW!!
Your Christmas decorations look amazing!!
Cant wait to see more!!
I been busy doing the same thing. I have barely been online this week because of second of my free time has been spent trying to get my Chrismtas decorating done.
I agree, it may be a little early for some but it literally takes me a week (sometimes longer) to get the entire inside done.
And now with working, I never know when I'll have the time. I like to get mine done early so I can spend all of December enjoying it.
I will be posting mine, hopefully, soon.
Don't work too hard. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Take Care,
Tam
Yay Christmas!!! So glad to see I'm not the only one who thinkgs you should decorate when you want to! I pulled all my decorations out last night and I hope to get them all out soon!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
Hi Tricia...thanks for sharing photos of your Christmas "teaser", everything looks great. Love the 1800's tree and can't wait to see more. I have been thinking about decorating already too, the only thing that holds me back is worrying that I may want to take it down earlier.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite family traditions is our Christmas Eve dinner by candlelight.
Blessings to you and yours,
Traci
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful. I have completely decorated inside, but not out. Will do that next week.
Enjoyed your pictures. Can't wait to see more
betty
Hi there kiddo...glad you are up and about doing what you love best...family and decorating. And you do both beautifully.
ReplyDeleteYour trees and decorating are beautiful Trish. I will be waiting for more.
I don't really have any favorite memories of christma. I feel they are all favorites because even though we are all together as a family on this one holiday every year - each year is just a bit different.
Karen
I am the same way about Christmas! I love the season and decorate early...You have a beautiful home..
ReplyDeletelooks fantastic! you know i love christmas trees all year! lol! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Tricia I LOVE what you have done so far!! Your Christmas decorations are absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE the second picture it looks so warm and cozy! So glad you are feeling better. I sent you a email. Hope you have a grate weekend,
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Oh Tricia!!
ReplyDeleteYour christmas decorations are soooo warm and cozy looking!! I am glad you are feeling a bit better!!! You have done a great job with your trees and I am with you.....decorate when you feel like it....it is nice getting it done early and being able to enjoy all the other holiday and family "stuff" I am starting some Christmas myself! I can't wait to see more of your winter wonderland there.....hoping you have fun while you decorate!
hugs to you my friend!!
Lori
I love the special time with my family.. I too have a village and put it in my sunroom each year. Love your prim rooms.. So warm and inviting..
ReplyDeleteMaggey
I think that it is great that you started doing Christmas already.. I love Halloween a lot so my Halloween is still u.. but this next week I am also starting on my Christmas decorating .. Oh BTW.. I keep my Christmas tree up all year long and decorate it for everything even just birthday partys.. Valentines, Easter, Sock Monkey tree, 4th of July, and more.. my Halloween Tree this year was the best.. thanks for sharing your cute home
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shirley Pumpkin
Hi Tricia, I just totally love your blog and really love your home and the way its decorated. Oh my gosh!!! I long for my house to be all prim like that, but I'm still working up to it, slowly. We're planning on moving next year if we can sell the house we're in now, and we're looking for a dear old farmhouse to move into and prim it up right.
ReplyDelete:-)
Your Christmas decorating is wonderful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas, too! :-)
Oh, it's been a busy year this year already. I've been doing so much for CluckleBees, but I'm making everyone's gifts this year as well, so my little fingers are flying.
I think some of the most wonderful times of Christmas have been the night before when all sit around with each other and read stories to one another. They're usually stories from when our son was young, so children's stories of Christmas. Then I take out my antique books and pick out a few Christmas stories and read those too. After that, some cookies, hot cocoa for the guys and decaf tea for me, we exchange one present with each other. It's so much fun and feels so warm and wonderful. And it never fails, each Christmas Eve I break down in tears of joy over being surrounded by those I love and the wonderful memories we're adding to.
I hope you and your family have a simply wonderful Christmas season,
Susan
Hi Tricia, glad you are doing better and feel up to decorating. Your house looks awesome and I can't wait to see the rest!! I can't wait to get started decorating, I just love Christmas!! The lights, the sounds, the joy of Christmas!! I have the totes out of storage and that is as far as I've gotten.8-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lorna
Oh Sis ! It is looking alot like Christmas . Got your swap today and love my goodies ! I love how you decorate . Please come and help me ?? You have a special way with decorating .
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tricia, your decorations look beautiful! I love that tree in your 1800's room. Looks like you are getting around pretty good! Great job and can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say thanks for entering my giveaway. I got you added!
Blessings,
Andrea
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteEverything looks beautiful! Wanted to stop in and say hello, hope all is well!
Simple blessings,
~Ronda
Yep, I agree... everyone should decorate when the season is in their heart. That's how I do it. I adore fall most of all so I start in August and leave it up till November 30!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that tall prim tree in your 1800 room! It is wonderfully prim! Looking good Tricia~
I love your home.Been going thru your old posts and enjoying all your pics. Isn't prim decor just the best. So homey and warm. Happy Thanksgiving and I too like to put up a tree or two before TG. I better get busy this weekend.
ReplyDelete