Hi my Prims, I just wanted to let you all know that it has been VERY BUSY here behind Hillcrest Home Prims!! With shopping, cooking, baking and a dear friend passing away, way to young and Matt and I got really sick and I have had a few bad headcolds and caring for my FIL, setting up doctor appts. dealing with health insurance and doing food shopping for him I don't mind at all. Ken and I celebrating our 23ard Wedding Anniversary and alot of things in between, it sure has been a FULL month!
As I look back at 2010 there were alot of great things that have happend for us, Steven our oldest GRADUATED High School and is now in College our youngest is in 10th grade and is getting A's and B's and is getting so much older and has ALOT of friends! Also he is doing the play for Drama club this Spring!
We just celebrated Matthew's Birthday on December 19th, he turned, DRUM ROLL PLEASE 16 years old. I can't believe it myself. So here are a few pictures of his Birthday!!!
This is what cake he wanted from the farm that we go to, to get our milk, eggs and cream and their Birthday cakes every year. It is Wrights Farm and it is SO worth the drive!!!
He is a lucky boy that is for sure, OH I should have said young man that he is becoming!!! He LOVES music!!!
He LOVES to draw and he is GREAT at it!!!!
The CD that he has been wanting! Matthew was VERY happy.
Every year since our sons were born they have gotten an ornamnet with their name on it and it is dated, Steve-O got his at his Birhtday and now Matthew got his and they look forward to it. Here is Matt putting his on our Christmas tree!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR SWEET MATTHEW!!!!
I have been lucky this month on winning some really great giveaway's and I am truly thankful for winning!!!
Here is the first from Cathy...
Cathy is so talented, she knows how much I love snowmen and look what she sent me. I already put everything out. Thank you so much Cathy for my winnings, please girls go over to her blog...Tolentreasures, she is a hoot. You will really love her blog!!!!
Here is another win I won Mr. Snowman, Mandy this blow me away when I opened the package. You are very talented and Mr. Snowman is PRIM PERFECT!!! Look at this girls...
Thank you SO much Mandy, I will be keeping him out all Winter long and you don't know how much I and the family love him. You out did yourself and I will treasure him always!!!!!Girls go on over to OLD GOAT and see Mandy's blog and join it, you will love her blog and you will love Mandy!!!
Now, here are some Christmas lights we took, we go every year, so here are a few pictures..Enjoy the tour of the Christmas lights!!
That is only a FEW pictures, we walked around were singing Christmas songs, mostly ME I should say and we all had a ball. It was SOO COLD, I think the older you get the colder it seems to us older ones!!! After that we went to Longhorn for dinner and we laughed and just enjoyed each other's company!!!!
Now I want to thank ALL of my followers and thank you for a WONDERFUL year. Having my blog has opened alot of doors for me and I have met alot of GREAT friends and I feel truly blessed to know you all. Thank you all for your sweet, kind comments they mean alot to me and those comments ALWAYS put a smile on my face. This year has been a tough one but I have my family and my VERY close friends and I am going to close this year of 2010 and we are looking forward of a NEW YEAR of 2011.
I want to wish ALL my Prims a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, this is my last post for this year and I will be doing a NEW post in the NEW year and I am doing a GIVEAWAY to ring in the NEW YEAR!!!
Prim Blessings to all of you,
Tricia
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





hello Tricia oh my gosh you have made me tired just reading about your month you most sertinly need a rest i hope your feeling better soon ..and im sorry for your loss of a dear friend...and a Big Happy Birthday to your son mathew he looks like he had a great day and oh that cake yum ... all those lights look just beautiful.. and congrats on your winnings they are fantastic ..
ReplyDeletetake good care
and have a restful and safe christmas
Blessings Heidi x
Sounds like you have had a year similar to ours. Seems like those just happen sometimes, I guess it makes you thankful for the "normal" times! Have a Blessed Christmas and here's hoping the New Year brings a restful change!
ReplyDeleteCathy
So much warmth in this post.Merry Christmas to you and the family.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessings to you and your family Tricia. Connie
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to Matthew! Those cakes you get make my mouth water, YUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
Good for you and your winning streak, keep it up in the new year!
Hugs to you my friend!
Hey girl, you are so lucky!! I never win anything, but I am so happy you do. Merry Christmas to you and your family, You have good looking sons!
ReplyDeletebetty
What a great post! I enjoy reading your blog and looking at pics of your beautiful home. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Enjoy your new treasures you won! How fabulous! Have a wonderful holiday! Enjoy your family!
ReplyDelete~Judy
lovely post. Your sons sound like great young men and aren't we lucky for those blessings. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGoodness girl, it has been a full month for you all. Sorry for your loss of a dear friend. That has to be so hard at this time of year especially.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Anniversary! I hope you found time to celebrate with all that is going on. Happy belated Birthday to Matthew! He did great picking out that cake.. yummy! He is a nice looking young man!
You have been a fortunate winner this month, girl. Congrats on the snowmen. Yay for you, I love snowmen too!