Hi my Prims, I just wanted to let you all know I have been so BUSY! I made curtains for Hubby's office. I really enjoyed making them! I have also been dusting, laundry, painting, baking and cooking. I have made 2 new cookie recipes and I have cooked a few NEW recipes for dinner! I also am always driving our youngest EVERYWHERE, our oldest as you know is in College and of course drives, which helps a great deal but I still feel just as BUSY with driving our youngest EVERYWHERE!!!!
Today it is very cold. I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can get into my gardens and feel the soil and smell the fresh Spring air. I am also mapping out what new flowers I am going to be getting and where I am going to place them!
I am EXCITED for SPRINGTIME!!!! Then we open our pool and start to hang on our deck and start to cook on the grill. Well, I should say Mr.Hillcrest does the cooking on the grill and he really enjoys it!!!!
I have been doing some research and found some little sweet PRIM shops that Mr. Hillcrest and I will be going to this weekend! I CAN'T wait!
Well, I need to get back to some things I have been crafting up for a swap I am in.
Keep on thinking Spring and have a great week, I know I have been.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Spring is just 17 days away ...I think ! I was out in the yard pulling a few weeds this morning. I too can't wait to see the flowers shooting up and to hear the birds singing. Can't wait to see your new curtains !Cookies sound yummy ! Have a good day ! Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteYou sure are busy! I can't wait for spring to get here too. Have fun visiting the prim shops!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see what you find on this trip!!
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to your post after you go shopping this weekend!!!! I'm sure you will have a great time and get some great goodes!
ReplyDeleteHow do you find the prim shops? I look online and I can't find any! I know there are
ReplyDeletesome in Indiana and Ohio, so I will have
to check them out this summer. I hope
you find some more goodies!
Bear Hugs~Karen
I guess you are busy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your shopping trip!
Karen
Thank You for stopping by my blog! You have a beautiful home by the way...I too am SO ready
ReplyDeletefor spring even though we will all get busier. Beautiful flowers,gardens,etc.....Can't wait!
Blessings to you and your family....
Thank for stopping by my blog, Tricia! So nice to connect with fellow gardeners!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracey
You sound like me girl! I definitely know about the running... I am running three around as none can drive yet! But I enjoy our time together for I know one day too soon I will be all alone in my car and wish they were back with me (or so I'm told, hehe!).
ReplyDeleteI'm ready to get out and dig around too. I was so super excited to see my daffodils bloom this week!! There are buds and shoots all over and it makes me happy! =]
Hi busy lady! I've been busy too but I would have loved to have made something creative like you did. I'd love to see the curtains you made for your hubby's office!
ReplyDeleteDeanna :D