HI my Prims,
I wanted to to a" friendship swap".
These are the rules....
1. Sorry no international ,next time!!!
2.You have to be a follower of my blog and I need to know you well and I need to know that you are willing to commit to this" Friendship swap".
3. One item has to be homemade and the item has to be about summer.
4.A summertime receipe on a note card to share with you friendship partner.
5.Anything that can be used in the garden, gloves, garden tools, seeds etc, is another goodie in your swap box. Also you can put more goodies in your goodie box if you would like!!!! You can contact you swap partner and see what your likes and dislikes are!!!!!
The deadline for the swap sign up is April 15th, which is a lucky day it is my Birthday. Great way to share my Birthday with Prim friends!
I will set up the swap partners and so please leave me a comment on this post and then email me your blog and address(triciamcn@verizon.net) Also put it on your side bar about the "Friendship Swap that Hillcresthome Prims is hosting and if you do put it in your comment that you""" posted it on you blog"""" and I will draw a name and send you a prim goodie!!!!!
Please send only what you would like to receive and the DEADLINE for sending out your Friendship package will be" NO Later than MAY 15th"!!!!!That means you have to have your package in the mail by May 15th 2011. Thanks girls and also you must have a blog to join!!!!!
I ask you to please put your heart and soul in you swap for your partner and I hope that a friendship will grow through this awesome Friendship swap, and that is the best gift FRIENDSHIP!!!!!
So, Please join this fun "Friendship swap" and enjoy it!!!!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I would absolutely love to be a part of this swap Tricia. Sounds like so much fun and summer is just my very favorite time.!! Count me in.
ReplyDeleterockingchairstitches@cox.net
Michelle
Good morning Tricia!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be included in another swap. I've been a follower for a short while, but have often stopped by before becoming a follower. Not sure if you would qualify "knowing me well" or not. You can email me and I will give you more info if needed. This sounds like a wonderful swap idea and in honor of your birthday too!
Have a wonderful day~
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com
sbabneau@q.com
What a great idea Tricia, with being an "International Blogger" I shall have to wait until next time to join the Friendship Swap, but have fun all who do enter.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Karen
Sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to take part in the swap!
ReplyDeleteI will put a link on my sidebar as well...
and make a post about the swap on my blog.
Just making certain that the deadline for mailing things out is May 15th..it was a bit confusing on your post.
Thanks for hosting this. I'll email you with my other information.
*Warm Blessings*
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSign me up!
I'll go add it to my sidebar.
Then I'll email you my info.
Thanks so much!!
Tam
Hi girls, you are in. This should be alot of fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also hope that we find great long lasting friendships by doing this!!!!!
I need a few more gals to sign up so come girls this will be alot of FUN!!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Tricia
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would love to be in your friendship swap. It sounds like such fun. I'm a new follower, but have read your blog before today.
Thanks,
Ellie of elliescountryaccents@yahoo.com
Hi Ellie, Could you please email me your address at triciamcn@verizon.net, if you go back to my post my email address is in blue and just click it and it will bring you right to my email and then you can write down you address and town adn zip code because I need to send that to your Friendship partner!!'
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch, I did click you name but there was no email address or I would have sent you this information on your email!!!
Hugs to you and thank you for joining
Tricia
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteMost certainly sign me up , you can never have enough good prim friends! Hope everyone enjoys. Wishing you a weekend full of sunshine ,new treasures and love. hugs
lil raggedy angie
Hi Tricia, I am a new follower of your blog, but been here many times before. I would love to joind your swap if you would have me. Going to email you with my bio. Htpp//:Marmmiesmammysandmore.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would like to be in your friendship swap. I emailed my information. Well my email address. I am posting this on my sidebar. Thanks
Kath
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would love to be included in your "Friendship Swap"! It sounds like ***Fun***! I already have some ideas running in my head!
Thanks,
Kim
Hi Tricia: I would love to be a part of your friendship swap. How fun-I love summertime prims-so many ideas to choose from.
ReplyDeletepatti
Hi Tricia,,
ReplyDeleteNot sure if my comment went through, so I'm here again..I would love to be in your friendship swap, please count me in. I'll add it to my sidebar too and I will email you my info.
Thanks sweetie,
blessings,
~Ronda
Hi Tricia,,
ReplyDeleteNot sure if my comment went through, so I'm here again..I would love to be in your friendship swap, please count me in. I'll add it to my sidebar too and I will email you my info.
Thanks sweetie,
blessings,
~Ronda
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeletePlease add my name! :) I think I can handle it and the Happiness swap I'm doing too!
Hope your Monday is off to a good start!
*hugs*
Debbie
I would love to be in on this swap but since I just found your blog guess I'll have to sit this one out. Have a fun swap ladies.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, I would love to join your swap...sounds wonderful! I sent you an email.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Linda
Oh wow...I am so glad Amy over at Bumle Bee Lane sent me over here...your things are just beautiful I would LOVE to be included in the swap. I am new to all of this though, so pease let me know any "unspoken" rules. Stop by my blog too if you get time. I will sned an email asap and also put it on my sidebar
ReplyDeleteMargie
hungryhookprims@aol.com
I would love to be in the friendship swap.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would love to be in your 'friendship swap'. I've been a follower and I will post this to my sidebar. I'll send you all my info.
Happy early Birthday too!
Judy