Hi my Prims, Well tonight I sit here and I am alittle down due to the fact that we are getting....YOU GUESSED IT SNOW!!
Mr. Hillcrest said don't worry it will melt fast and I know it will I just can't wait to see my flowers start to bloom and work in my gardens and sit on our deck with ice tea and open up our pool and feel the sun on my face. On channel 5 news this morning JC was saying 3 to 5 inches but it depends on where you are! YUCK!
On some great news at Cedar Creek Primitives is having a FABULOUS Spring/Easter giveaway! The giveaway includes 12 prim rag eggs,and 5 prim carrots in a basket. How great is that??? A whole display ready for you if you win....SO go over to her blog and join it and leave a commet.She will draw the winner April 9th!! Good luck to everyone!!
I am working on setting up my swap partners for the Friendship Swap I am hosting. I really did get a huge response on sign ups. I am very excited. You still can join in the Friendship Swap if you want, sign ups close April 15th on my Birthday and I wanted to do this to celebrate my Birthday with all the GREAT friends I have made through my blog! I appericate each and everyone of you.
Til next time my Prims, smile and be kind to one another,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh Tricia I'm so sorry to hear your news. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Keep positive thoughts! We are all here for you....Big Hugsss Mary
ReplyDeletePS...Just want to make sure you recieved my email for the rest of my address for the swap, if you have a free moment could you please drop me a note letting me know if you did or didn't?
We got the snow too Tricia...but not as much as they originally predicted so I am thankful for that! I'm looking forward to the Friendship Swap!
ReplyDeleteWell I guess we're both in good company cuz we got hit in the night with snow...it rained for 2 straight days and nights...thought it wasn't going to end...but it did WITH SNOW!
ReplyDeleteBut yes, it will melt fast so that's the only good thing about it.
Good luck on the swaps!
Karen