Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Misi's Srtipes displays,Easter goodies for sale,and other displays!

Hi my Prims,
Well, today is going to be 50 degress, WOOHOO!!! I excited about that. They say tomorrow and Friday snow, rain and cold, YUCKY!!!!! Is Spring going to come and stay?? I sure do hope so! Well. tomorrow I will be baking a peach cobbler from stratch. I love to bake and cook but I do have to admit that I can't wait for Mr.Hillcrest to start cooking on the grill outside and open the pool and order our mulch and just to be in my gardens!!!!

SO, here are my pictures of stripes that I found around my home: I joined Misi's display chain, I am one day late, better late than NEVER!

I did find alot more but heck I think that is plenty! I do hope you all enjoyed it. This was my first time doing Misi's chain display!! I really enjoyed doing it!

So, I did want to show you a few things I am selling, I didn't put them in my shop which is my website shop. Hubby and I are going to a BIG funcution and I will be stocking up my shop with alot of Spring/Summer items. We are looking forward to be going. One stop we will be making is Family Heriloom will be there. There will be over 150 vendors and you have to be a dealer to get in. We went last year and had a ball!

Here look at these: I am selling 4 grudgy/blue eggs and hay and they have a slight scent and it smells SPRING!(bowl not included)I am asking
for $8.00 plus shipping.I DIDN'T make these I buy them from a dealer, she does great work!
Here is a candle clip I have 3 of them and I am selling them for $6.00 plus shipping and if you want a candle with it, I have 3 battery operated ones so the book clip and the battery candle for the set I am asking for $10.50 plus shipping.
Here is a picture with the candle in the book clip with the battery candle.
This one I have had and love it!!!!
I also have just like the grudgy blue eggs, I HAVE the Primitive eggs and it is the same a set of 4 with grass hay for $8.00 plus shipping.

I also have 2 Ladle Scones (BLACK) you can put a candle in it  and hang it anywhere in your home(or) you can put a battery operated candle light in it, great for a Colonial/Prim home. I am asking $15.00 plus shipping,( they are asking at the prim shops I have seen for 24.99), WAY to much!

So, if you are interested email me by going to my shop on my blog on the right side it is a house click it and it will bring you to my shop and you can email me there, or you can leave me a comment here on my blog!!!

Now, here are a few pictures of my blue glass jars that I have been filling!!
Enjoy:

I really do love my blue glass jars some are very old and some are NOT! I do LOVE them though either way!

This crock is new and I moved my little tree with eggs and a Rabbit a friend made for me for a swap.
Here is a full view!

Here is my basket with some flowers in it. It just make me feel like Spring is coming SOON!

Well, I also want to remind you gals about my Friendship Swap, sign up ends April 15th and your packages need to be out before May 15th. You still can join. I did partner up everyone who signed up but you still have plenty of time to join in the fun and my goal is for you to make a life time friendship with your swap partner!!!!

Til next time, Please be kind to one another and say something kind to someone today, like a thank you or let someone go when they are trying to pull out of a street. Those kind things we do everyday just makes us a better person and it makes the other person realize there are still kind people in the world!

Prim and Spring Blessings,
Tricia

13 comments:

  1. I love all of your stripes especially all the bowls. I have some that are very similar to yours. I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for all the positive comments you leave on my blog!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tricia!! I am so happy you joined in the display chain! Your stripes are awesome!! I would love to go to the Family Heirloom function...dreamy!!
    Can't wait to see what you come home with, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia,
    What great stripes , thanks for sharing! I am so glad you joined in , I am so loving those bowls . Enjoy your function and HAVE FUN!!
    hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your stripes -better later than never! :) Your collection of blue glass jars is AWESOME! I have 1 old Mason in my home & it's by far my fav! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your stripes.. the bowls are awesome. Love your collection of blue jars.. and all the goodies inside of them !

    It is snowing right now as I am writing this.. actually it is a white out ! yuk !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stripes!
    Such a drool filled post.
    Loved every thing.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection you have...I tried to e-mail you twice....Did they go through??? Linda (lindee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stripes sweetie! I know you gotta be excited about the trade show.When I had a shop I was always excited to got to the shows.It's been alot of years since I've been to one.To bad I'm not there for the yummy cobbler.Snowing here.Where did spring go? Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the stripes and also the blue jars..My son bought me a set with 4 sizes a few years ago and I have gourmet coffee beans in mine.
    Thanks for sharing your stripes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the stripes. and The jars are wonderful too. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved all of your stripes. Especially the flags! Your redware is really special and of course, nothing sweeter than homespun.

    Have a great day!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Stripes Tricia and such a wide variety too, your blue jars look great filled with all manner of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have some beautiful stripes, especially love the bowls and the textiles and the flags... lol, love it all!

    Your blue glass jars are looking great with fillings in them. I just picked up another one this past month when I was out antiquing, love them too!

    ReplyDelete