Hi my prims, I am excited because we bought a new energy saver front loader washing machine and dryer. I LOVE, LOVE them. Here is the picture I took at the store.
Here they are in my home!
I LOVE doing laundry now!!!!!
Here is the swap I did with Amy at Bumble Bee Lane, Tammy hosted it..It was this is so me and this is so you.
Here is the wonderful swap that Amy sent me.
Thank you Amy, it was a great swap!
Here are some goodies that I bought this weekend with Mr. Hillcrest.
Look at this beauty,as you all know it is a coffee grinder.
Here is another picture of it...
This is where I put it.
The color looks very different, the other two pictures is what the color really is.
It is a side picture but it is my red ware and I LOVE it!!!!!!
Mr. Hillcrest is collecting hurricane lanterns. He really loved this one. I am redoing Mr. Hillcrest's office and once I am done I will be taking pictures for you all to see!
I also bought this cute little light and it hooks anywhere!
Here is a side view.
Well my prims that is all for now, I feel truly blessed and I hope you all enjoy the beautiful days that we are starting to have!
Til next time,
Be kind to one another,
Prim and Spring Blessings,
Tricia
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog! I love all of your antiques!
Blessings and hugs,
Mary
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteNice front loads! We are looking to purchase a set! Do you have any feedback on them? Pros or cons? I'm still in the "trying to decide" stage! Thanks, Kim
Wow Love the washer and dryer. Wouldn't mind doing laundry either it I could do it with appliances that nice. Been married 38 years in July and have never owned a NEW washer and dryer. We have been fortunate to know a guy that gets repossed ones and works on them and altho they look and work like new, they are not. I don't have a laundry room, just a cubby in the hallway so they can't be seen anyway.
ReplyDeleteLove all the goodies you got. The coffee grinder is so great, the candle, and love the old lantern. Have a great weekend.
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteYou will love, love, love your front loaders! I just bought a pair in November and I love mine. The washer takes a little longer than my old one did but the dryer takes less time, so it all equals out.
Nice swap from Amy! Always love little baby shoes.
D
Front loaders especially with the shelf underneath are great, no bending over. I've had my Samsung washer and dryer 2 yrs now, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteNice coffee grinder I want one. Have a great weekend.
Hi Tricia,Love all your new goodies,especially that wonderful coffee grinder. Awesome finds! Amy did a great job with your swap.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, I know just what you mean about loving to do laundry when you have a good washer and dryer! I thought I was the only one who thought that :)
ReplyDeleteLove your swap items, and you definitely found some fun things while you were out and about!! Love that coffee grinder! And I NEED one of those little candle holders. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for those. :)
Hi Tricia!
ReplyDeleteMy old dryer broke last week and I have been looking at these. It's nice to hear a real person...aka someone that I almost know (lol) that likes them. I got so tired of reading all the reviews on dryers, I gave up and have been hanging my clothes on the line all week!
Love all the new goodies you got from the swap ~ lucky you!
Have a great weekend! Jenn
Love your front loaders! I love mine!
ReplyDeleteGreat goodies you received from Amy.
Loved the prim items you found.
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin
I love my washer and drier also. I also have your coffee grinder and have used it to grind coffee! Enjoy your finds!
ReplyDeleteTricia.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo jealous of your new washer and dryer set. And your new finds are just great too. Have a great weekend.
Look at the fancy dud washer! LOL! I am glad you like them. Great items from Amy too, she's a real gem!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Renee
Wish I had a washer and dryer like that when all 9 kids were still living at home...maybe I would have enjoyed doing laundry :)
ReplyDeleteI love the coffee grinder most of all your goodies. I love to shop for treasures :)
Congratulations on the new washer & dryer.
ReplyDeleteThey are a couple of real beauties!
Such great finds... my very favorite would have to be that wonderful coffee grinder!
Love your goodies Tricia-especially that coffee grinder!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! You sure did get a lot of new goodies!! I love your new washer and dryer....makes laundry easier doesn't it?!! OH!!! and I LOVE that coffee grinder what a great find. Hope you are having a great week.
ReplyDeleteSpring Blessings,
Dana
Oh my! Who wouldn't love doing laundry with a brand new pretty set like that, haha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweep swap with Amy... she sent you a blue jar, how wonderful of her!
That's a really nice coffee grinder. Every one that I have come across has not been in near that good of shape. But I'm not giving up... the hunt is what makes it fun. =] What a cute little light!