I am very proud, Matt looks so handsome and alot taller than me!
Here is Matt and his Dad!!!
Here is Matt's friend Katie and she didn't have a date so Matt took her too. What a great kid and a big heart!!!
Leah and Katie!!!!
My handsome Matthew and me, Katie, Leah and Leah's mom Brenda!
The girls!!!!
The young gentlemen!!!!!
Matt and Leah!!!
What an awesome Limo!!!!!!
Inside the Limo!!!!!
Here I am ready to go, Let's GO!!!!!
There they are in the BEAUTIFUL LIMO!
OFF they go, have fun guys and it is a night to remember!!!!!
When the Limo drops them off the parents are having an ice cream sundae
party for them, then I will pick him up and I am sure he will be exhausted.
There they go!Have a ball, eat, dance,laugh and take lots of pictures!!!!!!
Then we looked up and look what we saw.....
Yes a rainbow...
After all that rain, God parted the skies for alittle while and let the sunshine and gave us a gift of a rainbow on Matthew's prom night!!!
That is how I am going to end this beautiful evening, with this rainbow.
Til next time
Be kind to each other,
May Blesssings,
Tricia





See Tricia I told you everything would work out!! Matthew looked so handsome and all the girls are so beautiful. I remember prom days my son went to 4 of them and it is a very exciting time. Now you have a ton of memories to scrapbook about. Now you can relax until next year then it starts all over again!!! :) OH....by the way I see those "PINK" fingernails!!!hahahah Great post Tricia you took some awesome pictures. Good luck trying to stay awake until midnight. Talk to ya tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dana
Beautiful photos and what a handsome looking group! I bet they have a blast!
ReplyDeleteHow handsome your Matthew is! I am totally loving his silver tie and vest!!! His date is adorable! I hope they are having a great time!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures Tricia! Thank you so much for sharing your memories with us all. I can see why you are such proud parents! Your son is a cutie pootie for sure....now how sweet is that, that he is taking the two girls...he's such a good friend!(I'm sure he gets that from his mom)LOL They all looked so wonderful all dressed up! I also love how you ended your post with that wonderful rainbow....Big hugssss Mary
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful Tricia!!
ReplyDeleteIm so glad he was feeling better and could go have fun.
Everyone looked so pretty and handsome.
And WOW! What a Limo!!
How awesome was that.
I loved the rainbow.
Thanks for sharing this special memory with us.
Take Care,
Tam
aww Tricia , your son looked so adorable and to have two dates , how sweet and lucky is he , says alot about his character! Made me cry , thinking bout my son and those days to come , the rainbow so precious! hope everyone had a great time!and Im sorry the limo didnt take you too:0( Enjoy your weekend my friend! hugs
ReplyDeletelil raggedy angie
My kids' prom days are over, but the pics of them always give me a smile! Now we are into weddings..... 3 daughters..... had one wedding already, next one in Oct.
ReplyDeleteWhat joy our kids give us!
Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics of prom night for you! All the kids look great! I'm sure they had the time of their lives -- sweet memories for them all!
What a handsome & sweet young man!! You look like a proud mommy in the pictures...no matter how much taller than us they get they are still our babies!! Thanks for sharing ~Kriss~
ReplyDeleteHey Tricia - you look kind of "at home" in that limo there...! Maybe you should think about switching your ride out! ;o) What an incredible young man your Matt is to take two dates for the reason he did - and for his date not to mind his "friend" date coming along. Speaks volumes of the values your son and his friend have. Pat yourself on the shoulder girlfriend. You and Mr. Hillcrest did yourselves proud! Smiles & Hugs, Robin
ReplyDeleteSo lovely. I wish you a wonderful Summer with your family! Your son looks so handsome.
ReplyDeleteMaggie/Maggie's Lil Fixins
Thanks for sharing such special pictures Tricia. I bet you are so proud of your son! (I chuckled at the one of you in the limo! Ready to go!) ~*~Lisa
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky young girls to have your wonderful
ReplyDeleteson take them to the dance.
Love from Carol
Two dates!THats wonderful!He looks like such a sweetheart,just the kind of boy I wished my girls would bring home.Great job on raising such a gentleman.have a great week.hugs michelle
ReplyDeleteOh Gosh Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so late at getting to my friends blogs...and what a one to miss.
Beautiful Prom photos all around. Every one looks so cute/handsome...Even MOM!
Karen
You are beautiful Tricia! I adore prom pictures. Your son is so handsome in his tux and especially surrounded by the pretty girls! The limo looks like much fun. Love the picture of you in it... looks like you are ready to go party, hehe.
ReplyDeleteTrish you have to be so proud of Matthew ! He looks so handsome in his suit .Love the pic of Matt and his date putting his flower on his suit. The girl's dresses are gorgeous and they all look beautiful . You should be proud of the job you and Ken have done in raising Matthew. Treasure these moments .Hugs,Jen
ReplyDelete